FS: 2006 SRT10 QC Night Runner #14

So how did you determine it's #14?

I would guess the dash plaque, however it looks like a #17 to me.

{{{shhh.... figured it was a typo}}}

I'm an expert at typo's you know :D

bought mine 7 years ago for $26K with 9.000 miles on it...:confused:

Hey guys, new here but a long time fan of the SRT-10 Ram. Finally in the market and have been looking around for a few weeks. Saw a member posted up to this beauty and I contacted the seller, thinking about purchasing.

Just wanted to check with you guys and make sure nothing looks off with it to you, as this will be my first 10. Everything looks correct to me and no damage anywhere as far as I can tell. Only reason I ask is because it's about an 8 hour drive to go see it in person so I want to be certain before I make the trip.

Any input is sincerely appreciated. Thank you guys in advance!

-Derek

looks good and clean.....only think i can see is the decals are missing on the box that say "night runner"

Lol thanks for the replies guys.

Anyhow, looks like he dropped the price 2k on his listing since I talked to him yesterday, but still not where I want to be for it. Guess my search will continue. If anyone sees a QC NR out there for sale, please send the info my way.

Appreciate the information and help guys!

-Derek

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, new here but a long time fan of the SRT-10 Ram. Finally in the market and have been looking around for a few weeks. Saw a member posted up to this beauty and I contacted the seller, thinking about purchasing.

Just wanted to check with you guys and make sure nothing looks off with it to you, as this will be my first 10. Everything looks correct to me and no damage anywhere as far as I can tell. Only reason I ask is because it's about an 8 hour drive to go see it in person so I want to be certain before I make the trip.

Any input is sincerely appreciated. Thank you guys in advance!

-Derek
Derek How about this one http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/ctd/4936850965.html
It's got about 60K miles and the $22K asking price in Canadian $$ is about 16K in US $$

Thanks for the lead Robert. I tried to call but there was some crazy static on the phone so I emailed him and am waiting to hear back. I think this could be a great truck at a great price, I'm mainly just hoping that somewhere they have the missing seat that was replaced with the sub box.

Thanks for the lead Robert. I tried to call but there was some crazy static on the phone so I emailed him and am waiting to hear back. I think this could be a great truck at a great price, I'm mainly just hoping that somewhere they have the missing seat that was replaced with the sub box.

Don't be afraid to offer a couple of thousand less, these are dealers trucks and they are always looking to get them off the lot!

Damn that's some low miles. Hoping to find a black 06 though, NR or not. Really like the first one you linked to. If the dealer answers my questions to my liking, any chance you're close enough to that location that I could pay you to go take a look at it for me? That way I have an honest persons opinion of it that can check everything out and make sure everything is working properly before I book a flight? Lol.

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10
Here is one in Victoria that is an 05 with 34K miles asking $21,500 that's under $16K US.
I am not close enough to visit but I could send a buddy who lives in Langley he could take pics and check it out for you, It wouldn't be more than $50 bucks for his time, I could ask him if you want.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back