FS: 2006 SRT10 QC Night Runner #14

Okay, well hopefully I'll hear back from the dealer tomorrow. If things seem good with the truck then I would definitely appreciate you asking a buddy to take a look for me. Let me get back to you once I've heard from them first though. Thanks for all the help!

Thanks again Robert for the leads, looks like the one in Langley is not for me though. Appreciate the help!

No Problem, with the state of the dollar up here, saving 25-30% won't hurt if you find the right truck!

For sure, I don't mind traveling for the right truck but that one just isn't it I don't think. They weren't very helpful with the questions I had asked besides letting me know that they don't have the missing seat. They also sent me more or less a Carfax, idk it was Canadian obviously but anyhow it showed two prior insurance claims for damage. That along with needing to find the missing seat and swap the cluster, plus the travel just doesn't seem worth it. :/

Found this today while searching for my truck. Just got posted last night or today as I'm searching pretty much every website I can every day. Not the right one for me but it's cheap if somebody is in the market. I can't make a new thread for it so if somebody else wants, might help somebody in their search.

2006 QC Night Runner #214

Cars for Sale: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 2WD Quad Cab in Sarasota, FL 34233: Truck Details - 396259263 - Autotrader

or

Used Dodge Ram SRT-10 For Sale Sacramento, CA - CarGurus

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back