FS: 2009 Jeep SRT-8 Modern Blue, Lightly Modded, 33,000 Miles, $34,900

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
FS: 2009 Jeep SRT-8 Modern Blue, Lightly Modded, 33,000 Miles, $34,900

Condition:
Scratch, dent, ding free, in MINT condition. I cant think of anything that detracts from new condition except the typical 33K mile rock chips (minor for sure). Interior is very clean, no defects. Runs/drives great, absolutely no issues. New Nitto 420S tires in stock sizes, All new Wheels, under 3000 miles on them (wheels and tires). Has every option (Nav, sunroof, srt group 1, kicker system, and block heater) except SRT Group 2. Always mobil 1 oil changes with K+N filter and also changed trans fluid/filter and transfer case fluid around 22K miles.

Mods:
Lowered with Eibach prokit, Xenon Depot HID lows and fogs, Mopar door sills, JMB 4" CAI, billet coolant jug, stainless radiator pipe set, stinless catch can, and fuse box cover set. Powdercoated intake manifold and strut bar and 170 Tstat.

Hate to sell, but its our only car payment and it just doesnt get driven enough to justify it. Looking to buy a new truck and dont want two payments. Blue book is over $38K, asking $34,900. Call me at 314-540-1541 or email at [email protected] with any questions.

Options on this Jeep:

ENGINE BLOCK HEATER (NHK) ($40 MSRP)

POWER SUNROOF (GWA) ($800 MSRP)

NAVIGATION/REAR BACK-UP CAMERA GROUP (Requires Option Group 1) ($1125 MSRP, $625 when Option Group 2 is ordered)
Includes:
AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD MP3 MyGIG™ Multimedia system (with navigation, model RER), 6.5" TouchScreen, USB, 30 GB Hard Drive, Music Management Database
ParkSense™ Rear Park Assist System
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera
Rear View Auto Dim Mirror with Microphone
Sirius Satellite Traffiv
UConnect® Hands-Free Communication

SRT HIGH PERFORMANCE AUDIO AND NAVIGATION GROUP (Requires Option Group 1) ($1925 MSRP)
Includes:
11 Spkrs Kicker SRT High Perf Audio
200 Watt Kicker SRT Subwoofer
368 Watt Kicker SRT Amplifier
AM/FM/CD/DVD/HDD MP3 MyGIG™ Multimedia system (with navigation, model RER), 6.5" TouchScreen, USB, 30 GB Hard Drive, Music Management Database
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera
Sirius Satellite Traffic

SRT OPTION GROUP I (AY1) (requires sunroof) ($2045 MSRP)
Includes:
115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
Air Conditioning Automatic Temperature Control With Dual Zone Control
Auto Dim Exterior Driver Mirror
Auto Dim Exterior Passenger Mirror
Deluxe Door Trim Panel
Exterior Mirrors with Heating Element
Exterior Mirrors with Memory
Heated Front Seats
Instrument cluster w/performance display screen
Memory For Radio, Driver Seat, Mirrors
Power 8-Way Driver Memory 4-Way Passenger Seats
Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
Power Heated Memory Mirrors, Fold-Away
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers
Remote Start System
Smartbeam™ Headlamps

Thanks
Justin

DSC01215.JPG

DSC01220.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

DSC01212.JPG

DSC01213.JPG

DSC_0931.JPG

DSC_0933.JPG

DSC_0934.JPG

DSC_0938.JPG

DSC_0944.JPG

Last edited:
GLWS :rock:
You want a 06 RC? :D

Sure is. Probably the cleanest one for the price out there. Some tasteful mods as well.

Thanks guys! Also forgot to mention the color is very rare, only 81 were made in 09, and with the block heater, its probably a 1 of 1.

wesalbert said:
GLWS :rock:
You want a 06 RC? :D

No, but do you want a 05 RC :D

Last edited:
JMB Justin said:
Thanks guys! Also forgot to mention the color is very rare, only 81 were made in 09, and with the block heater, its probably a 1 of 1.

No, but do you want a 05 RC :D

Is was just thinking wow thats a nice ass color never seen that color before. I thought you powder coated the whole truck.

Looking for 2006-2011 Mega or CREW (not quad) 1 ton diesel 6 speed DRW, thanks though.

JMB Justin said:
Looking for 2006-2011 Mega or CREW (not quad) 1 ton diesel 6 speed DRW, thanks though.
oh ok but my truck is a crewcab not quad:D but not a diesel
DSCN1157.jpg

I know, all the 09 down HD's are quads, all Gen 4's are crew or mega. My friends truck is almost identical to yours, he loves it, great looking ride!
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I know, all the 09 down HD's are quads, all Gen 4's are crew or mega. My friends truck is almost identical to yours, he loves it, great looking ride!
Justin
Yeah i love it and its pretty fast for a stock heavy truck.....Im whoopin the hell out of the 6.2L chevy's but the only good run i get are the doublecab Tundras which we are neck to neck...so i know i can take the crewcab tundra since they are heavier.

My wife wants a jeep so i figure this coudl be the chance..o well ill keep dreaming of having one some day. So for the time being im getting a H/C 6.1L installed in the daytona.....11's all motor coming soon

DAYTONA81 said:
Yeah i love it and its pretty fast for a stock heavy truck.....Im whoopin the hell out of the 6.2L chevy's but the only good run i get are the doublecab Tundras which we are neck to neck...so i know i can take the crewcab tundra since they are heavier.

My wife wants a jeep so i figure this coudl be the chance..o well ill keep dreaming of having one some day. So for the time being im getting a H/C 6.1L installed in the daytona.....11's all motor coming soon
i got a 2010 wrangler sahara edition with 7400 miles on it ill sell ya.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back