FS: Exhaust Parts

If I buy will I still need cats to get inspection sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I buy will I still need cats to get inspection sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you in Houston???

if so, probably not, unless ya have a hardass inspector.

just ODB II, no sniffer & the basic safety items

I am currently looking for a complete kit to get rid of the rear exhaust, and have the side exhaust. Sending you a PM.

Bump. These Belangers need a new home. Got the Boats on (PITA) and the Langs' are just sitting there.

I will make a heck of a deal if somebody wants the headers, mids and catback.

Bump. These Belangers need a new home. Got the Boats on (PITA) and the Langs' are just sitting there.

I will make a heck of a deal if somebody wants the headers, mids and catback.

I don't think I have enough post to do PM's yet so I'm posting here. If still available how much for everything less the magnaflow cat back shipped to 70461?

I don't think I have enough post to do PM's yet so I'm posting here. If still available how much for everything less the magnaflow cat back shipped to 70461?

You are third in line.

Last edited:
Headers, mid-pipes and side exit sold, pending payment.

Magnaflow Cat-Back still up for grabs.

I also have a K&N FPNK II Cold Air Intake for sale aswell. I now have Justin's and I will no longer need this either.

$500 bucks takes the Cold Air Intake and Cat-Back Exhaust. Perfect first mods for somebody, the Magnaflow sounds great too.

Last edited:
Headers, mid-pipes and side exit sold, pending payment.

Magnaflow Cat-Back still up for grabs.

I also have a K&N FPNK II Cold Air Intake for sale aswell. I now have Justin's and I will no longer need this either.

$500 bucks takes the Cold Air Intake and Cat-Back Exhaust. Perfect first mods for somebody, the Magnaflow sounds great too.

How much would shipping be to 70461? Have any pics of the k&n?

How much would shipping be to 70461? Have any pics of the k&n?[/QUOTE

I would have to check on shipping but i'm sure it wouldn't be much. 50 bucks or so.

I can take some pictures come Saturday, I have none right now right the K&N is in great shape. Magnaflow pictures are on the first page if you didn't catch them.

I have an 06 quad cab would i have to make any mods to your magnaflow cat back for it to work on my truck?

Correction. Headers mid pipes and cat back sold.

Side exit still up for grabs

Hay, is the k &n and the magnaflow still available. My buddy just bought and 06 quad cab. Needs both. Its way to quite. Haha. I am assuming that the magnaflow fits on all 3 years.

Cleaning out the garage on Sunday, I find this box.
Lol, the side exit exhaust is still for sale. It's brand new.

Bump

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back