Overclocker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
engine2.jpg

engine4.jpg

engine3.jpg

engine1.jpg

Located in Westerville, Ohio 43081

Runs fine. I took good care of it. It was my dream truck.

$6,500

Ready for a new home! If I had something to use it for I'd buy it! LOL... Maybe put it in the living room and put presents under it making it my Christmas tree :)

Ready for a new home! If I had something to use it for I'd buy it! LOL... Maybe put it in the living room and put presents under it making it my Christmas tree :)

Speaking of things to put it in, I've had friends suggest several project vehicles, but I don't think they'd ever compare to the Ram SRT-10. The -10 is such an epic truck. If this doesn't sell, I'd consider buying a -10 with a damaged engine and drop this in it, but that's about as crazy as I'd get.

Bitching ratrod

The thought had occurred to me.

<dream harp>
If I can't move this engine, I could find a cheap, crusty '37 Dodge Brothers pickup and...
</dream harp>

But I don't have room for another project. Not enough garage and/or time. I'm shopping around for a driver: a low-mile, factory-spec '05 RC. They are about as plentiful as the '07 models. Plenty of '04s though...

Bump for a good deal. When I win the lottery (which I never play), I am going to buy this engine and put it in an off road buggy.

Thats a really good deal. Surely someone will bite!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back