FS:Hornblasters Train Horn Kit

THEWELSHM said:
i can't believe that no one flicked them off or threw something at them...
Those horns are about a 1/4 as loud as the Nathan 3's...
I had the 3 cluster on my diesel and they were super loud..I would never go around and try to do that to people..one day they're gonna give someone a heart attack and then there ass is done!

I use them like carl said, on big trucks and people that love to cut you off and drive 15 mph, also the kids that like to act tough as they cross thru traffic in front of you walking all slow the look on their face is priceless...:rock:

scoobert said:
if i had it on my work car i could clear out a highway! and yes LLL(left lane lovers) would get their comeuppins

i had a neighbor say he thought they installed train tracks in his back yard when i blew it. that was 1/4 mile away. i would love to hook it up to my phone ringer and see how far away i can hear it....

My friend was meeting us one morning for a car show and we were aiting for him at an exit. We were talking to him on cell phones and when he was 1 mile away, told him to hit his horns, sure enough, we could hear them. I was standing behind his PT one day when he blew those things, my pants legs were flapping in the breeze and I almost needed a change in britches.

scoobert said:
are you a member of the PTloser fan club or something?

Yea, I'm a fan of the PT CRuiser, so what? My wife has a PT CRuiser that's in the top 5 show cars in California. She has won Best in show at more events than I can count (Like CruiserFest in Modesto against 563 other PT Cruisers). Should have seen the look on all the Hot Rodders faces when she took Best in Show - Interior at Cruz'n for a Cure, 1600 cars registered and she took Best in Show.

You sould like some of those other ignorant jerks in the Hot Rod world that like to bad mouth PT's.

I have some real train horns that I left over at OSO's house. I'm still debating if I should install them. Determining mounting locations for compressor and horns are a bitch without removing the spare.

I have a set on a Western Star and let me tell ya, with 120 psi it will clear a highway and your sinuses! You will scare traffic to a standstill. BE CAREFUL and do not use one the highway, people will lock up their brakes in front of you.

Why the hell do people have to put train horns on anything? I mean for christs Sakes I hear them damn things all day every day at work and at home.

Venom Power said:
I have some real train horns that I left over at OSO's house. I'm still debating if I should install them. Determining mounting locations for compressor and horns are a bitch without removing the spare.
Yes you do. Cleaned them up and they have a fresh coat of paint on them . The seals were a bit dried out and cracked but will work for a while coated them with some seal softener so they wouldn't break gave some life back to them but not much . If anyone knows where to get a rebuild kit for the Nathan p3s let me know so i can do a proper rebuild on them.

100_7101.jpg

100_7102.jpg

100_7103.jpg

100_7104.jpg

100_7105.jpg

100_7106.jpg

100_7109.jpg

100_7110.jpg

100_7111.jpg

100_7112.jpg

Last edited:
WizzySRT10 said:
Why the hell do people have to put train horns on anything? I mean for christs Sakes I hear them damn things all day every day at work and at home.

Coz they can:D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
Thanks Mike I got them today:rock: look forward to the install over the holidays:D

thewelshm
Glad they got there.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back