FS: Huge SRT10 Partout, OEM and Aftermarket, Forced Induction, N20, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
All parts in great condition but used:

-Giant intercooler, 4" in 3.5" out $950
-Intercooler pipes for front mounted intercooler $100 pair
-Candy Red intake manifold, shaved brake booster port (you can use the port underneath), modified throttle cable bracket, gasket matched and welded/ported inlet $350
-3.73 gear set for dana 60 $100
-Roe TB $200
-ARP head studs $200
-Ported Gen3 head set, fully ported and gasket matched, 2.02/1.60 stainless valves, T+D rockers ($1300 alone), Comp single valve springs, Comp hardened pushrods. Heads will be freshened and ready to bolt on before shipping, $3000
-8.50 certified roll cage made for stock interior, with swing out bars on the doors. Will be kept as whole as possible so only minor welding would be needed. Just recerted a month ago. Make Offer
-Suede covered headliner, very nice $150
-Candy red Line lock bracket and lines $30
-Single nozzle Nitrous express kit with big carbon solenoids, MSD 8969 window switch, and brand new never used bottle $375
-VEC3 $200
-VEC low impedence injector driver $50
-Water injection pump and Roe control box $80
-Electric fan adjustable temp switch $15
-All the rest in the pics, reasonable offer takes it, tired of storing the stuff. Theres a fuse box, pioneer ipod interface, wiring, airbags, power adjustable pedals, abs motor, brake booster, master cylinder, oil cooler, steering shaft, seat belts, good rotors, and the list goes on.

Prices are somewhat negotiable on some things, I think everything is priced very fair. If you just want the rockers or ??? then let me know and we can work something out. Ill get pics of the heads and cage asap.

DSC_2878.JPG

DSC_2880.JPG

DSC_2881.JPG

DSC_2883.JPG

DSC_2884.JPG

DSC_2886.JPG

DSC_2891.JPG

DSC_2896.JPG

DSC_2898.JPG

DSC_2899.JPG

DSC_2900.JPG

DSC_2901.JPG

Last edited:
Is the TB a direct bolt on for an 04 RC?? Thanks.

Oh great!! LOL Now I have to decide quick, just spent $200 on my new shifter........

Didn't waste any time moving on with the new project did you?? Does the nitrous kit come with a line from the bottle to the solenoid, jets and/or bottle brackets?

Didn't waste any time moving on with the new project did you?? Does the nitrous kit come with a line from the bottle to the solenoid, jets and/or bottle brackets?

Ill check tomorrow to see what I can come up with

Do u have a tri pillar pod gage to offer

Only have whats shown in pics and listed

Hey Justin I'm interested in the piping to and out of intercooler to TB

Intake-was the whole intake ported or just the inlet?

Last edited:

I have brackets and jets, no feed line though (they are $45 new).
Justin

Thanks for getting back to me, I will let you know what I decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back