FS M&H 390 DR's

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They even come with the center caps:rock: Tread is not that great. Probably good enough for 3-4 track days depending on how many runs you get in. Minor scratches on the rims. Hardly noticeable. Rims are Eagle 58's and will clear the brake calipers with no problems.

$300 + shipping or best offer. I will be pretty busy the next few days. Be patient. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
MHDR002.jpg

MHDR001.jpg

MHDR003.jpg

MHDR004.jpg

MHDR005.jpg

spdrcrj said:
Wonder how these would fit on an RC with Stink's 2.5" drop in the rear?
It will look like this. Sits really low to the ground.
100_0605.jpg

Congrats!!! Glad to hear it. I was so close to getting these. Only reason I balked is no dragway of any kind within 2-3 hours of this desolate hell.

505'sFastestViper. said:
area 51:rock: :rock: :rock:

Is that at Roswell? I'm heading to Alamagordo next sunday for about three weeks. If they have any events I'd probably go.

spdrcrj said:
Is that at Roswell? I'm heading to Alamagordo next sunday for about three weeks. If they have any events I'd probably go.
yeah its actuallya pretty good track.....how far is almagordo from abq there track is not to bad either elevation sux 7000 ft das :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

Alamagordo has a track? If do, do you know the name? i'd like to check their website (if they have one) and see if they have any test and tune days. Albuquerque is 210 miles from Alamagordo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back