FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baby is on the way, have to make some life changes.

1 owner before me, Oil tycoon drove truck from tallahasee to texas on monday where he drove a company truck until friday and drove the truck back home putting nearly 60k miles on it before i got it. 80k on it now

The truck has been my daily driver, but its clean and well kept. Clean title, clear car fax. Its been raced averaging 8.4-8.6 sec in the 1/8, my best was a 1.79 60ft with a 8.01 at 91 mph.

Custom exhaust cutouts make loud and crazy aggressive open and closed its loud and exotic
K&N CAI with cleaned filter
Throttle body cleaned 3k miles ago
New Iridium Plugs 4k miles ago
Transmission flushed/Filled with Royal Purple ATF 200 miles ago
New O2 sensors on the front. 1k miles ago
Optima RedTop
New upper control arms (worn ball joints gave me hell on a wet road one day)
"Viper" front window Banner over 6 inch window tint
Born on date dash plaque and Steering wheel "Fangs"
VTCOA decal on sliding back glass
OE replacement hurst shifter 10k miles
4% window tint
Stinkers 2 inch drop blocks with Custom Oversized U-Bolts.
Flawless Rhino liner
Tow hitch
RB4 CD with Navigation sound system sounds new.

The bad
Xmetal catless mids cause a P0420 CEL which can be cleared with a tune or simulators. Somedays its on some days it isnt.
Tires are at the wear indicator.
Minor paintchips, 4x6 inch surface scratch (still red) on rear passenger lower ground effect. Looks like previous owner backed into a small sapling tree.
Half inch crack on the center console lid where my elbow rest.

Poor video of my exhaust and some drag racing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11W7c7nteYo
SG109280.JPG
SG109628.JPG
vs_454.jpg
vs_454ss.jpg

Truck has been to 3 Southeast get togethers, and more than a few members have seen the truck in person, rode in it, and can vouch for it. Pm me if you need a reference, more pictures of anything you have a question about, or want to take her for a test drive.

Last edited:
05QCSRT10 said:
Seems cheap.....so how many miles are on it now? Got any up close pics of the e-cutouts?

80k miles, Its cheap because i owe very little on it and need to make some life changes. Priced for quick sale, my loss your gain. The cutouts are not electronic although, they are positioned so that electronic cutouts can be easily installed. Currently there is 3 wing nuts that must be removed to take a plate off the cutout. 3 minute process.

Shit!!! If I had $17k laying around, I would have a sweet new toy. This is a great deal!!

this is a great opportunity. if the body, paint, interior are good(not doubting). this would be a great opportunity, make $17k for a truck...built motor and roe for another $13k...your only into a truck for $30k and putting down 650rwhp

JeffBoyette said:
Will trade straight up for a motorcycle. If it has 2 wheels make an offer.

My friend has a limited busa, He wants one of these truck. Want me to talk to him for ya and see if you guys can work something out bro.

JeffBoyette said:
Will trade straight up for a motorcycle. If it has 2 wheels make an offer.
I have a nice 4 wheeler I am willing to take 2 of the wheels off. Ill even let you pic which 2 wheels you want.:D :D

furgy667 said:
I have a nice 4 wheeler I am willing to take 2 of the wheels off. Ill even let you pic which 2 wheels you want.:D :D
:rock: :rock: Man thats great.... But in florida you cant put lights on it and drive in on the road. But rest assured, i did consider your offer and research it.

Hatedonmostly said:
My friend has a limited busa, He wants one of these truck. Want me to talk to him for ya and see if you guys can work something out bro.
850-613-6507 you or him call me after 4:00 cst We can make something happen

SANTEEN said:
Shit!!! If I had $17k laying around, I would have a sweet new toy. This is a great deal!!

No sweat Santeen.. Put it on your AMEX!

If I weren't in the process of buying a house for VTCoA GTG's, I would jump on this deal.

Ive put some more thought into it..... Any reasonable offer accepted

Nada Values the truck at $23,375
KBB at $25,165

I owe $13,800 to regions bank. That is $11,365 under book value for KBB and $9,575 under book for nada.

I will take $16,900 for the truck.

Or if you have a bike that is paid for i will sell the truck to you at $14,500 (I need to buy riding gear). That is $11k dollars under book. We meet at the bank with your check, i pay off the loan and we transfer the title to you on the spot. You own a Srt-10 for 14k.

Or if you owe on the bike we can take that amount add that to the loan you get for the truck. There is $11,365 equity in the truck that they will finance. From the check a portion goes to pay the truck off, the remainder pays for your bike, and we trade.

Last edited:
There is a Engineer in Norway that is looking for a 10.

They love these things down there, they say it's the cheapest/funnest/highest horsepower vehicle you can buy in Norway.

things are vert expensive there.

bigike said:
There is a Engineer in Norway that is looking for a 10.

They love these things down there, they say it's the cheapest/funnest/highest horsepower vehicle you can buy in Norway.

things are vert expensive there.
Lol what do i do, GOOGLE, "Norwegians that want to go fast?" Give me his name good sir!

how do i get it from there to here? what about guarntee trk is as you statedwith out going all the way ther?

stanssrt10 said:
how do i get it from there to here? what about guarntee trk is as you statedwith out going all the way ther?
I will meet you in north carolina or even closer if need be

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back