FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

dam would have scooped this up if i didnt just buy my used armada i dont need anymore , due to kicking her to curb.. would have made a better girlfriend !!!!! :D :D

This is getting retarded:mad: If the truck was any other color than what I already have I'd probaly buy it:( This would make a perfect DD or builder truck:rock:

SO WHAT'S THE HOLD UP HERE??:dontknow:

JeffBoyette said:
Ive put some more thought into it..... Any reasonable offer accepted

Nada Values the truck at $23,375
KBB at $25,165

I owe $13,800 to regions bank. That is $11,365 under book value for KBB and $9,575 under book for nada.

I will take $16,900 for the truck.

Or if you have a bike that is paid for i will sell the truck to you at $14,500 (I need to buy riding gear). That is $11k dollars under book. We meet at the bank with your check, i pay off the loan and we transfer the title to you on the spot. You own a Srt-10 for 14k.

Or if you owe on the bike we can take that amount add that to the loan you get for the truck. There is $11,365 equity in the truck that they will finance. From the check a portion goes to pay the truck off, the remainder pays for your bike, and we trade.

Do you have any interest in a 2007 Suzuki M109R?

ahhhhhhhhh i'm a good friend......thats so sweet :)

Like anyone else looking for a good deal!

what kind of bike are you looking for?

2005 honda vtx 1300 C
001-24.jpg

015-6.jpg

003-19.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
another rumble bee im gonna shoot myself in the ball sack with a nail gun if i see one more flippen hemi!!!!!

:date: :hello:

free bump

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back