FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

Would a moderator please change the price in the title of this thread to $13,500.
Also anyone sells my truck for more than in asking will receive 100percent of every dollar you get for it. How's that for VTCOA consignment?

I am getting sick watching this price fall.
I hope you get what you need...good luck

I don't know if it's been posted or not but I put mine on Autotrader and bought the $75 package and it sold in 5min (literally). It was gone out of my driveway in less than 24hrs. I sold mine almost 3 months ago and I'm still getting calls on it. I had one guy offer me 4k more than I was asking (of course after it was gone) if I would cancel the other sale and sell it to him.

I am looking at buying a GT500 myself but after reading your post I'm debating another SRT.

razorbackfan said:
I don't know if it's been posted or not but I put mine on Autotrader and bought the $75 package and it sold in 5min (literally). It was gone out of my driveway in less than 24hrs. I sold mine almost 3 months ago and I'm still getting calls on it. I had one guy offer me 4k more than I was asking (of course after it was gone) if I would cancel the other sale and sell it to him.

I am looking at buying a GT500 myself but after reading your post I'm debating another SRT.

No crap! Is this thing sold yet?

razorbackfan said:

What was your truck (year,mods,etc) and what did you get for it???

I would NEVER sell mine for that. NEVER EVER. can I look at it? I have someone interested in buying one.

500snakz said:
I would NEVER sell mine for that. NEVER EVER. can I look at it? I have someone interested in buying one.

I DO wish someone would come look at the damn thing. Ive brought it to a couple gtg and showed it off a pass or two down the track. Someone can vouche for this rig i hope.

Hell yeah if you want to look at it, test drive it, or roll it off a fukin hill, call me 850-612-1835

Jeff i'm working on a colleague that wants one. Says the miles are too high, what can i say to bend his will a little?

This is so tempting. When did you replace the clutch or has it been replaced and did you replace it with stock or something else? I wonder how much it would cost to ship it from you to Phoenix.

Hey man if you want to run it through one of the Auto Auctions there in Florida, I can hook you up with a run number. The truck should bring your asking price there, if not a bit more. There is a seller fee of about $300 though. Let me know if you want to run it through the sale. Cya.

bigike said:
Jeff i'm working on a colleague that wants one. Says the miles are too high, what can i say to bend his will a little?

tell him "its fkn 13,500 bucks for a viper truck" if that dont do it he prolly aint trying to buy one

FerrariTruck said:
tell him "its fkn 13,500 bucks for a viper truck" if that dont do it he prolly aint trying to buy one
No shit.

Tell the guy he can have the change in the seat

JeffBoyette said:
No shit.

Tell the guy he can have the change in the seat

LMFAO!!!! FOR REAL! I wish i saw this thread b4 i bought my new SRT10 LESS THAN A FREAKIN MONTH AGO!!!!:mad: :mad: SHOOT this has 70kmiles and i gave 24k! (but,IM STILL HAPPY AS HELL TO BE IN ANOTHER SRT10!)

robwclark said:
I can get it moved to Pheonix from FL for $600.
hmmm,how much to ship two trucks(57 chevy pickup,1975 k5 blazer) from eastern oregon to west palm beach

flchub said:
hmmm,how much to ship two trucks(57 chevy pickup,1975 k5 blazer) from eastern oregon to west palm beach

Thread_hijack_live.jpg

flchub said:

Ouch chub, OR is way off the beaten path. I could only guess that one but I would say both trucks could get moved for $1500 for the pair providing they start and drive. Non-runners cost more.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back