FS stuff

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some parts from my truck for sale. I accept paypal. Thanks!

Factory massive automatic transmission cooler $100+ ship

IMG_2500_zps949b9ceb.jpg

Front and rear shocks. They are off my truck. Mileage unknown. They still have good pressure and do not leak. $50 each + shipping

IMG_2499_zps0e5f4276.jpg

Stock lower power steering line. Goes from the fan to the rack. Has only 10k on it. Got it new from Dodge about a year ago. $75 + shipping

IMG_2503_zps051fbc85.jpg

Rear Belltech Swaybar brackets, nuts, bolts and nutserts. $20 +shipping

[
IMG_2501_zps95d5e421.jpg

Stock QC front springs. $50 + shipping

IMG_2497_zps474fc921.jpg

Automatic transmission with 87k on it. Fluid changed every 5k since I bought the truck @ 63k. Includes torque converter and flex plate. Transmission shifts perfectly. No slippage, never had a problem. Would prefer not to ship but I guess we can arrange something. Don't have a pic yet. Will get one soon. $1200

Automatic intermediate driveshaft with slip yoke $300 + shipping

IMG_2498_zps3d7c82bc.jpg

Column shifter $75 +shipping

I also have the linkages that go from the transmission to the throttle body ext and the automatic transmission mount. Pigtails for the sensors as well. $100 + shipping

Automatic pedal assembly with good working adjustable pedals $200 + shipping

Stock T56 Shifter. Some slight damage on the base because I touched it with my Dremel while i was making the hole a little larger. Does not come with a shift knob $150 + shipping

Last edited:
You guys with the 6 speed swaps are shooting yourselves in the foot. Talking all big and bad about the swap, making all the auto guys skip fixing their autos and go to 6 speed swaps themselves. Thus, your auto's are now cool paperweights :p

You guys with the 6 speed swaps are shooting yourselves in the foot. Talking all big and bad about the swap, making all the auto guys skip fixing their autos and go to 6 speed swaps themselves. Thus, your auto's are now cool paperweights :p

Not a cool paperweight! Takes up a lot of space and is heavy as hell!

I wanna see an auto RC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the rate my knee is going I may need it....Or a twin turbo AWD BMW with paddle shifters..............

I wanna see an auto RC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At the rate my knee is going I may need it....Or a twin turbo AWD BMW with paddle shifters..............

BMW's are taxi cabs in europe!! ...junk:p

BMW's are taxi cabs in europe!! ...junk:p

I remember this quote! I changed my mind..... I purchased a 2000 BMW 323CI for my Son after his mustang was rearended and wroteoff. It is a wonderful car!! it has 257,000 km and burns no oil and drives like a dream! My next purchase will be German! :drool:

Makes for a great coffee table and conversation piece.

I know this thread is 3 years old and everything is probably long gone, but still got the t56 shifter?

Back