Fstjacks "DOM" inator is alive

The Procharger is also self contained............... that ought to be nice.

Whats the progress on that kit?

Jack

If a Novi 2000 flows 1400 and the Lysholm/Roe flows 2097ish........ How is the Novi beating the Roe? Is it due to intercooling or that the Novi comes stock pushing 8lbs?

bigike said:
The Procharger is also self contained............... that ought to be nice.

Whats the progress on that kit?

Jack

If a Novi 2000 flows 1400 and the Lysholm/Roe flows 2097ish........ How is the Novi beating the Roe? Is it due to intercooling or that the Novi comes stock pushing 8lbs?

Where do you get the flow numbers on the two blowers ?

FSTJACK said:
Where do you get the flow numbers on the two blowers ?

The Paxton number is correct, for the Novi 2000 compressor.

Anyone have a supporting number for the Roe?:dontknow:

Huge is a quick way to describe ProCharger's F2 supercharger. Measuring 10.5 inches across the volute and capable of up to 38 psi and 2,700 cfm, the F2 is rated to produce 1,600 hp.:eek:

Ram From Hell said:
The Paxton number is correct, for the Novi 2000 compressor.

Anyone have a supporting number for the Roe?:dontknow:

Huge is a quick way to describe ProCharger's F2 supercharger. Measuring 10.5 inches across the volute and capable of up to 38 psi and 2,700 cfm, the F2 is rated to produce 1,600 hp.:eek:
ok the roe might flow that much but the intake is restrictive with the plates you could easily cut those flow numers in half and the hp numbers with a roe support my theory

I wonder...... maybe with a custom intake manifold???? .... and Stinker's new hood???? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :eek:

871blower.jpg

:D :D :D :rock: :p

I got the paxton numbers from Ram from Hell and the lysholm #'s are 0.1165 CF/rev X 18000 rpm. thats a close ball park

O I saw those vids were posted the 10th so I thought...................(i need to learn not to do that).............that this was the procharger set up.

I cant wait for that, procharger is the toughest sounding FI set out there is!

bigike said:
I got the paxton numbers from Ram from Hell and the lysholm #'s are 0.1165 CF/rev X 18000 rpm. thats a close ball park

Actually lysholm is more like 1236cfm. Check out this link. Max rpm is 11,000 and max flow is 35cubic meters/min. Whipple's spin up to 18,000rpm......

The Roe blower setup is limited by the intake manifold design, it is not designed for big boost or 800WHP, it is designed for 6psi on a stock/near stock truck. It has nothing to do with blower speed/cfm/etc. of the blower, it is more than capable. This is why a 2.4L roe on a gen 2 can make 700+WHP easily, and a 3.3L roe on a gen 3 takes every trick in the book to make 700WHP, the intake manifold design is dramatically different.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
The Roe blower setup is limited by the intake manifold design, it is not designed for big boost or 800WHP, it is designed for 6psi on a stock/near stock truck. It has nothing to do with blower speed/cfm/etc. of the blower, it is more than capable. This is why a 2.4L roe on a gen 2 can make 700+WHP easily, and a 3.3L roe on a gen 3 takes every trick in the book to make 700WHP, the intake manifold design is dramatically different.
Justin
I spoke to ROE Racing yesterday. They are still planning to build a new intercooled intake with better flow designed to support us HP Junkies.

That would be sweet, that big blower has alot of advantages ove the gen2 setup, just needs the proper intake manifold and we will see some big #'s out of it.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back