Ft.Worth,TX-possible new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
WizzySRT10 said:
Welcome to the RBC... and Black is the FASTEST COLOR!!!

I think you meant to empasize THE and not fastest color. :p But either way you are wrong. I think Wifey will agree with me that Red is THE fastest color. :rock: :D

TheSickness said:
Welome aboard...........Damn I need a Estrogen patch or something...Pretty soon we are going to have curtains on the main page LOLOLOLOL:D

Damn you Mikey.:mad:;) You stole my line about the curtains.:eek: I was just waiting for the right time to use it.:p :D

Silverback said:
Damn you Mikey.:mad:;) You stole my line about the curtains.:eek: I was just waiting for the right time to use it.:p :D
Paleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze - :p :D Don't :star:

Silverback said:
Bwahahahahaahhaha I was hoping you would catch that LOLOLOLOL That cracked me the Hell up..Sorry to plagiarize it but that was funny Damn it :p

TheSickness said:
Bwahahahahaahhaha I was hoping you would catch that LOLOLOLOL That cracked me the Hell up..Sorry to plagiarize it but that was funny Damn it :p

Oh hell, it's okay son.:rock: That's what I get for waiting to use the line.:eek: :p :D

DrPierceMD said:
I think you meant to empasize THE and not fastest color. :p But either way you are wrong. I think Wifey will agree with me that Red is THE fastest color. :rock: :D
I think the Guiness World Record book says it all :D - Brendan Gaughan drove the RED one into the record book :rock: :rock:

Black is a second best imitation :D Good Try Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzy ;) :p

Wifey said:
I think the Guiness World Record book says it all :D - Brendan Gaughan drove the RED one into the record book :rock: :rock:

Black is a second best imitation :D Good Try Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzy ;) :p

RED is Faster

The Flames make them even faster :D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
RED is Faster

The Flames make them even faster :D
And the proof is in Loosey !!! :D :rock:

Mercy....How'd I miss this...?

Hey Amber....... I'm an old bastard so maybe that's why I haven't seen this thread till now.

Welcome to the best bloody forum on the planet earth...maybe even beyond...

I hope you have a blast with yer truck and this forum...We have a great bunch'a folks here.....

Django

Welcome to the forum amber, im sure you ll enjoy it here; its quite a crowd

P.S - Most women don't last around here, but it looks like you might be a survivor w/ mrs sickness, redsrt007_girl, stinkerboss, and wifey

Once again, Welcome!

RedSrt007 said:
Welcome to the forum amber, im sure you ll enjoy it here; its quite a crowd

P.S - Most women don't last around here, but it looks like you might be a survivor w/ mrs sickness, redsrt007_girl, stinkerboss, and wifey

Once again, Welcome!

Girl Power!!! - :eek: - :D :p - we need Iltemprd's girl now :D :D How about it - ..................:dontknow:

That pasty white Canadian chick sure didn't make it long :dontknow: - maybe she was french canadian :D

Last edited:
well thank you everyone, for such the welcome :star:

love the site... so far, so good, i check up on here everynight... :rock:
nightly routine is: my myspace, vtcoa, my cardomain, and once in a blue moon, my email (everyone has myspace nowadays) lol...

yall might just have to break me in tho... im still alil shy... :dontknow:

mellowyellow149 said:
well thank you everyone, for such the welcome :star:

love the site... so far, so good, i check up on here everynight... :rock:
nightly routine is: my myspace, vtcoa, my cardomain, and once in a blue moon, my email (everyone has myspace nowadays) lol...

yall might just have to break me in tho... im still alil shy... :dontknow:

You guys should come out to Redline Race way in Royce City tomorrow night. Big doin's out there, car show, drag racing etc. It starts at 6:30, we'd love to meet you in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back