Fuel pressure regulator

Oggers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've put a walbro in the tank and I think it's killing the regulator.
Its not a steady pressure when WOT probably varies from 50-80psi fluctuating all the time.

Should I see a very steady fuel pressure what ever im doing or will it always fluctuate a few psi?

Is the regulator in the fuel basket?

Am I better off putting a aftermarket one on the frame (somewhere more accessible)?

Charlie

Fuel pressure should stay steady, 59 PSI if I remember correctly. Call Justin at JMB and discuss a complete fuel system with him.

I run a three pump setup with a return style external regulator from JMB, it works perfectly and looks great at the same time, picture below shows it.

Fuel pressure should stay steady, 59 PSI if I remember correctly. Call Justin at JMB and discuss a complete fuel system with him.

I run a three pump setup with a return style external regulator from JMB, it works perfectly and looks great at the same time, picture below shows it.

As much as I'd love to go full fuel system, i just want to get it up and running and can amend it later down the road when I have more time/money!

Cheers,

Charlie

Is that a H-D Brakeout or Rocker in the background? The front fork says Brakeout but the oil tank says Rocker. Lol

Good eye! Its a highly modified Rocker. Since this photo is has had new wheels installed and is tough to recognize as a Rocker.

Good eye! Its a highly modified Rocker. Since this photo is has had new wheels installed and is tough to recognize as a Rocker.

Did it start as a FXCW or FXCWC? One of my former coworkers had a C with a 1 of 75 exotic paint set on it. He started painting everything black on it kinda like you did.

Did it start as a FXCW or FXCWC? One of my former coworkers had a C with a 1 of 75 exotic paint set on it. He started painting everything black on it kinda like you did.

It is a C. Next time Im out in the shed Id take a current picture of it. Looks nothing like a Rocker (thank god), but thats what 25k in upgrades will do...

Now that I think about it. His bike was a regular Rocker that he put chrome covers on. Then traded the chrome stuff for black with a customer. Then he painted the power train black. That dude sure can piss money away. Lol

Oddly enough we had another Rocker C come in with the exact same paint set.

Can any one tell me where the regulator is? Is it in the fuel basket? I just want to swap it for a new one to get me going.

Charlie

It's a pain in the ass to get out. Not sure if you can even buy a new one with out buying whole set up but I an sure V1R can answer that

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back