Fuel rails installed

ramv10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would share some pictures. Finally got around to installing these billet fuel rails that I got from jmb.

Attachments

• IMAG0570-1.jpg
    IMAG0570-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 333
  • IMAG0571-1.jpg
    IMAG0571-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 325
  • IMAG0572-1.jpg
    IMAG0572-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
:rock::rock::rock:

well i was goin to ask if ya could feel any power help with the bit more fuel available to the inj.

but a closer look is lookin like Striker heads, worked intake & aftermarket TB, probably be hard to tell:D:rock::burnout::rock:

:rock::rock::rock:

well i was goin to ask if ya could feel any power help with the bit more fuel available to the inj.

but a closer look is lookin like Striker heads, worked intake & aftermarket TB, probably be hard to tell:D:rock::burnout::rock:

You are correct, couldnt tell.

Where did you get those valve cover spacers and what did they cost?

They came with the striker heads.

Those are nice! Love the AN fittings too.. Damn, I didn't even know I wanted billet fuel rails till you posted this.. Thanks a lot!! :p

Also how well do you like the ported intake?

Have not dynoed since the manifold install. By the seat of your pants feel, couldnt really tell. But definitely feels like i didnt lose any power. About a month ago, i changed up my exhaust and now i'm dealing with surging on decel at about 1000 rpms. If torrie is in houston any time soon, ill get him to try and knock out this surging problem and see if the manifold gained anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back