FUN AT THE TRACK!!!

VEN-M-S-SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the Fontana Autoclub Raceway earlier today....i was the only srt out there, there were some pretty sweet rides out there but after every run everyone would crowd around to look at the engine when i parked. pretty good feelin.....oh heres the time slip. my camera had a hard time focusing but i did
13.122 @ 112.64 mph:rock:

Attachments

• DSC00875.JPG
    DSC00875.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 85
Those are some pretty good times.

What you said about the people crowding around the truck is why I love this thing so much. I have no intention of getting rid of it. I don't care if gas is $8.00 a gallon. Having a Viper motor under the hood is unique. If it was a 6.4 L supercharged motor it would not get the same mystique, it would be a HEMI, albeit a bigger faster one, but still a V8 HEMI. This is a Viper truck. For those that have no idea what it is they hear it and think, "That is a strange sounding HEMI!". For those that know, they just want to see the engine. How many fast trucks are out there with a V10 super car motor. Umm, 1! Ours!!! These trucks rock :rock:

VEN-M-S-SRT10 said:
I went to the Fontana Autoclub Raceway earlier today....i was the only srt out there, there were some pretty sweet rides out there but after every run everyone would crowd around to look at the engine when i parked. pretty good feelin.....oh heres the time slip. my camera had a hard time focusing but i did

Thats a strong pass for a basically stock truck. Considering your 2.15 60' a set of Drag Radials would put you in the 12.85 range.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
VEN-M-S-SRT10 said:

I feel like going for a cruise since I got the lights and windows tinted. You down for meeting up for a short cruise?

VEN-M-S-SRT10 said:

whats your elevation??? just curious to why your still in the 13s with all thoes mods .. and well the 112mph you should be deep in the 12s :)..

Your 112 MPH trap speed is very strong for your mods and very high for your ET....I would have expected a ~2.5 60FT.....I am trapping 112MPH but I cannot hookup off line and run low 13s...if I had a 2.1 60' I would expect mid 12s...:confused: :dontknow:

slvrsnake is definitely right on!! i live 1:30 away from fontana but it feels oh so good to cruise in this baby all the way down there....even if gas is 13.95 a gallon. srtbrad im always down for a cruise brother just hit me up. it was a strange day regarding times and mph.....the fastest ive ran was 12.89 with almost the same mph so i dont know what was going on today:dontknow: there was a vett doing 120mph+ passes and was doing only 12.6-12.9 so i was confused...but im getting me some smaller rims with slicks before i go out there again hopefully ill break 12.7-12.6:rock:

VEN-M-S-SRT10 said:
slvrsnake is definitely right on!! i live 1:30 away from fontana but it feels oh so good to cruise in this baby all the way down there....even if gas is 13.95 a gallon. srtbrad im always down for a cruise brother just hit me up. it was a strange day regarding times and mph.....the fastest ive ran was 12.89 with almost the same mph so i dont know what was going on today:dontknow: there was a vett doing 120mph+ passes and was doing only 12.6-12.9 so i was confused...but im getting me some smaller rims with slicks before i go out there again hopefully ill break 12.7-12.6:rock:

I'll be doing a random location photoshoot tomorrow. PM me if you would to go.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back