Fun morning in a parade

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This morning our MOPAR club went to a local celebration and were in the parade. This is kinda out in the sticks, so they are pretty lax about stuff. Well I was last in line of the club and the members with Cuda's, original Challengers and the new Challengers started doing little burnouts.

Then the guy in front of me with a 340 Duster with electric cutouts, opened it up and did a nice burnout. So, I sat where I was to get some space between us, heard one of the spectators tell a friend, well no more burnout, just a Ram Truck.

So, I lit up the truck, did an awesome burnout, smoked out the parade route and got a standing ovatiuon from the crowd. What a fun parade it was.

We had CHP's and Sheriff applauding us, it was awesome.

"just a RAM" lol...those are the people that get the most suprise. they usually say to me, "i dont know what you got, but it sound furggin mean!"

nice

"just a ram truck" HAHAHAHa!!!!!! Had that scenario a time or 2, always get surprised by the old geezer in a truck!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

This morning our MOPAR club went to a local celebration and were in the parade. This is kinda out in the sticks, so they are pretty lax about stuff. Well I was last in line of the club and the members with Cuda's, original Challengers and the new Challengers started doing little burnouts.

Then the guy in front of me with a 340 Duster with electric cutouts, opened it up and did a nice burnout. So, I sat where I was to get some space between us, heard one of the spectators tell a friend, well no more burnout, just a Ram Truck.

So, I lit up the truck, did an awesome burnout, smoked out the parade route and got a standing ovatiuon from the crowd. What a fun parade it was.

We had CHP's and Sheriff applauding us, it was awesome.

nice man, hope your doing well

I had a guy in a turbo BMW get smoked by my "work truck". You would think the hood and wing would make people think there is something to these trucks.

Thought I'd share this E_Mail I just recieved from the Grand Marshal of the parade we attended Saturday

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey!!! You Krazy Mopar, Gear Head Nuts'!!!!
What were you thinking? Burning up Main Street Lake Hughes!! It's a good thing the Fire Dept. was in the parade!!!
And your Lucky the CHP, and the Sheriff was there!! You had a free pass to be Bad!! That Viper Truck was insane!!
Thank You for coming. It was nice to have the Mopar group come well represented.
I hope you will come next year, but one burn out per car, and not in front of children. You guys are scary!!

Your Parade Chairman
Bill
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guess we did a good job LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back