G.T.G./DYNO DAY-STUART FL.

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its time for another Florida G.T.G.!!!!!:burnout: :D
I,m Looking to see if anyone is interested in attending A gtg at my friends dyno shop.Its Mac Donald Motorsports,located in Stuart Fl.They Use a Dynojet248x Dynomometer,plenty of parking and an RJ Gator down the street.There will be tents,chairs and coolers full of refreshments.:D I,m thinking early Feb.so its still cool enough for some good numbers.There will be a big group discount for the day.I,ll have tools on hand for any work/tuning that might be needed.I,m also planning on some of my friends to bring their toys.(hemi cuda,440 coronet,even a supercharged cavalier)among some of attendees.So Post up-I need input....:rock:

Input,you want some stinking input,then fine,here's my stinking input, I'm in !!!!:rock:

Brat said:
Sounds great,will be a good chance to try the spray.

That would be awesome Earl !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

If this turns out as great as the last shindig Mickey put on,you can't go wrong !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
If this turns out as great as the last shindig Mickey put on,you can't go wrong !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
you are 100% correct sir.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
you are 100% correct sir.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now if we could just get about 15-20 trucks to come play !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Now if we could just get about 15-20 trucks to come play !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
That would be sweet.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
That would be sweet.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

He's building it,we should come !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
He's building it,we should come !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

this sounds awesome!! i've never dynoed any vehicle in my life....but it'd be cool to see what the ol silver NOS'd out beater will put down! I'M DEF IN!!!!!!!

I'll shoot some PM's to the guys round here. The only weekends I could do it in FEB is the 1st, 22nd or 29th. I'm leaving for Seattle again the middle of FEB.

Lets see who else chimes in!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

NO ROOM FOR MAYBE,S:(
I need a date for everyone attending to settle on,This will be a great time for all attending!!!Lightnings included!!Looking forward to seeing Boosted(bring your friends):rock: I,m sure there will be some sprayed trucks(Rice Eater,Brat,To name a few) That I,m wanting to see as well as some moded stockers..
So come on Litemup,You know I,m dying to see you kick some ass!!:D :D
As well as the rest of the world known FL. boys,Maybe even Mutts Alternative to meth.(JACK)And George's Ultra cool Quad(roe powered)How about FLChub and Sixpack Squaring off???
LETS GO POST UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:elefant: :elefant:

I'll be there as long as my motor is not apart. Someone needs to pic a date so we could plan accordingly.

Oh yeah - How about a Banner?????:dontknow:
Hey Earl,Ya think you can Drag N.B.T. out to play?????:rock:

blackviper said:
I'll be there as long as my motor is not apart. Someone needs to pic a date so we could plan accordingly.

Get it done and start with a date you feel comfortable with!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back