G.T.G./DYNO DAY-STUART FL.

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
Well....your still able to use the computer....so i say thats a big NOPE?:dontknow: :p
you are correct sir.:D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Mickey, as usual another great GTG:rock: :rock: :rock: . Thanks for the hospitality. Was nice to put some faces to the screen names:rock: :rock: . I am in travel mode back to Canada today. I will have those " sexy shots " up asap. Maybe i should post them in the " offensive " section??:D :D :D Cheers

Brat, that is one fine truck! Thanks for letting me work on it and your patience!

msdnga said:
Brat, that is one fine truck! Thanks for letting me work on it and your patience!
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

msdnga said:
looking forward to you tuning even further,I will be installing a polished and ported throttle body shortly,Marty the sct tuner is the only way to go,looking foward to working with you again real soon.and brother dont thank me for my patience I should be thanking you,you did magic on my truck.you rock my brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back