G.T.G./DYNO DAY-STUART FL.

Full video is brewing!!!:rock::rock:

My Subs are fine Allen!;) Did you smoke that cigar yet?? How was it??

I hope everyone made it home o.k.,
There were some impressive power gains made yesterday.Chad (rice eater)(760 tq),my friend mark(picked up 120 ft.lbs)with s.c.t.,Earl(Brat)590 tq,with a 50 shot and s.c.t.and a few others.Everyone there got the chance to meet Marty and see first hand how much power is available.The GTG went very well,lots of pic's.,Dennis(Vipergts/acr)had a model there to pose with his viper:dontknow: ,Mutts J.D. dispenser got a workout:D and some guys were treated to a tour of a private car collection and Viper powered race boats.I really enjoyed myself and I'm sure all attending did as well.My thanks go out to everyone there and especially Marty and Bruce of Mac Donalds Motorsports for helping me put this together.:rock: :rock: :rock:
I believe there was a ton of pic's and vids made,and it was great seeing all my friends together at one time.(FL. guys rock):rock:

scooter great to see you and your lovely wife again! thanks for posting up that vid very cool dude! Brat nice numbers on only a 55 shot! damn bro! sorry I missed the after party but had to tend to things back home! The only pics I have are from Friday night nitrous install which I'll be postin up! Thanks again Mickey for another great time!

ntw0rk said:
Ok, here is the video I put together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenRWiws3q8

Chad, was great to see you again too! Alexis says hi!

Mickey, Thanks again for putting this together!!

Where's the pics of the model?!?!?!?!
Nice vid,
I am glad you were able to make this G.T.G. Scott.:)
It was nice to see you and the family.and thanks again for the cigar:rock: ,I'll be enjoying it while I watch the Giants win the Superbowl!!:D

Hey wait a minute,,,,there was some good looking kids in the Viper....

Best kids in the world hanging out all day while we beat on our trucks!

Attachments

• PICT0066.JPG
    PICT0066.JPG
    464.4 KB · Views: 26
  • PICT0069.JPG
    PICT0069.JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 22
yeah, I was eyeballing your saviché (sp). Those shrimp looked gooooood!!

msdnga said:
Hey wait a minute,,,,there was some good looking kids in the Viper....

Best kids in the world hanging out all day while we beat on our trucks!

Marty... your kid's were the most patient I have ever witnessed..all day at a dyno shop...not a complaint. Your a great guy to have had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks for all the tuning.:rock: :rock:

To all my brothers (and sisters) from the VTCOA... once again a great time meeting everyone...Thank You for the opportunity... Earl I could not have been there without ya:D
Mickey and Eva...thanks for the unlimited hospitality.
Florida Gang... scratch off another successful GTG.. thanks for being a part of it:rock: :rock: :rock:

Great GTG....Thanks Mickey,ya did an excellent job on everything.:rock: Marty,good to see ya again,and will see ya soon for the sct tune.:rock: Good to see everyone again,and meet some new people to match faces with names.:D Mutt and I had a good ride down.....But,it was a little slower going home....at only 412hp:p Mutt could not go all that fast.:dontknow: :D

WHERE IS MY PHOTOSHOOT VPR HLER?:D

Last edited:
Thanks Mickey for putting on this great gtg:rock: had a good time meeting the south florida crew,you guys are great:rock: Thanks Marty for the sct that thing rocks,my truck has not runn this cool ever:rock: Thanks to MacDonald motorsports for putting up with this bunch:D And I was able with the help of Marty to get 453hp and 570rwtq on a 55 shot of nitrus:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back