G.T.G./DYNO DAY-STUART FL.

OK guyz,this is your WARNING,I'm headed out to fill upthen hook up with SmokinJoe,and we'll be on our way !!!! See you in a few !!! Like the Southern Boyz,it looks to be about 1 1/2 hrs from Melbourne !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hi guys.Nice to meet a bunch of you today.You guys have some really nice trucks and cars.I was the only Lightning that showed up.I thought there would be more but I guess things came up...I live 5 miles from there so I came back wih the 69 Mustang.My son wanted to take it out for a ride to get the dust off it..It looked like the paving crew just added new black top in front of the dyno shop. Never seen so many stretch marks.:rock:

damn what a sweet ass GTG! hats off to Mickey for pulling another great day off! headed up to Mickey's last night to help install a Zex kit on Brats truck. Mickey did a helluva job on the install...very clean! He is very maticulus about his work! Pics to follow!

Thank you dyno shop dude for all your hard work getting us all a run today!

Thank you Marty for the hook up on the SCT programmer and custom tunes...my truck is a beast now! Marty definately knows his stuff when it comes to tuning! You have one very satisified customer!

After Marty did some tweaking on my tune I ended up at 514 ft pounds to the wheels on motor. Very noticable on the street! Tire smoking noticable!!! My first nitrous pull netted 594HP and 760 ft pounds of torque with a lean spot. Marty took care of that and made it much safer and ended up at 711 pounds on the second nitro pull.

Great to see all you guys....you all rock. A ton of bad ass rides there today! Pics to follow! Thanks again guys!

Awesome, I wish I could have made it out. OK now lets start posting everyone's dyno numbers. I heard Ricey was the Torque King. I also heard Marty was a hit with the SCT tuning software. I need to go see him glad he is in FL. Marty PM me with your number I wanna make an appointment.

Another great GTG thanks to our host Mickey. Way to go and thanks for the invite. As far as my numbers go here is the end result. 573 RWHP and 678 FT LBS of torque. Note that all our numbers today where SAE corrected. I still think it has some more left in it. I want to say thanks to all those that went. I had an awesome time and can't wait for the next one. Someone please post some pics.

Last edited:
From all of us still here...
Ricey was the torque queen!
Ken is asleep....no hes awake now...sort of :cheers:
MUTT wants to kill us right now if we say his dyno numbers :D 412/442 and for ANNU who wanted 2 know...mutt's meth run went 407/438. To give credit where it's due, the man has jack daniel's whenever he wants. ONLY person on earth with the JD mod. PHUCKin out of hand!!! :rock: :rock:

Thanks for putting this all together Mickey I had a great time.:rock: We had a really good Viper truck turn out today and as a bonus but had a variety of other hot rods show up also… VERY COOL…:rock:

Got to see some bad ass Viper Trucks get dynoed and meet more of the VTCOA family. What a great bunch of people. It was my pleasure seeing and meeting everyone today. I hope everyone makes it home safe and sound. Can’t wait until the next GTG.

I was happy with my dyno run 452 RWHP and 537 Torque. :burnout: Thanks to Bruce the dyno man. I bet he will sleep good tonight he worked his butt off today.

Joe

LitemUp said:
Awesome, I wish I could have made it out. OK now lets start posting everyone's dyno numbers. I heard Ricey was the Torque King. I also heard Marty was a hit with the SCT tuning software. I need to go see him glad he is in FL. Marty PM me with your number I wanna make an appointment.

I just happen to have one of Marty's cards his shop number is 321-635-8866

Joe

Thanks Mickey for pulling this one off!!

It was cool finally getting to meet some of the guys from down south. Unfortunately, I don't think I got to really meet some of the guys, but it was great to get to put some faces with names!!

I didn't dyno, but I got some pics and a vid to follow, maybe monday.

For now, feast your eyes on these!

DSC04782.jpg

DSC04783.jpg

DSC04784.jpg

DSC04785.jpg

DSC04786.jpg

DSC04787.jpg

DSC04788.jpg

DSC04789.jpg

DSC04790.jpg

DSC04792.jpg

DSC04793.jpg

DSC04795.jpg

DSC04797.jpg

DSC04798.jpg

DSC04799.jpg

DSC04800.jpg

DSC04801.jpg

DSC04802.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04806.jpg

DSC04807.jpg

DSC04812.jpg

DSC04814.jpg

DSC04815.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

DSC04820.jpg

DSC04824.jpg

DSC04826.jpg

DSC04827.jpg

Mutt's birthday present from Mickey!
DSC04829.jpg

And then this cherry van!
DSC04794.jpg

:D:D:D

I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I hope some of you can make it on the 10th..?

Looks like a great time had by all.I knew Mutts mug would work its way into the pics.Pissed about his numbers and pulled out the freaking grenade!!!And brat you win the funky sunglass award hands down.!! Zex kit looks freaking awesome on the truck brat!Sorry I missed it boys.We need to see more numbers!!hey how did the pos white van do on the dyno??

ntw0rk said:
Here's a teaser video!!

Why you such a tease man?? :dontknow: :confused:
Thanks for the cigar bro :rock: Don't blow your subs jamming to reggaeton all the time :dancing: :party:

Who took all the other pictures?? I'm posting mine up in a few. We should make a new thread and post all the pics into that one thread. All the other members don't usually venture in here.
It was when the sun was starting to set that the alcohol really started to kick in.... :cheers:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back