GAS Price Dropping!!

supercar1of1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard on the news that oil output from middle

east should be increasing because they are afraid high price will cause

demand to drop. Wow, what Einsteins!

Why couldn't they have figured that out a couple dollars a gallon ago!:(

Don't hold your breath. These blood sucking bastages won't cut prices if they don't absolutely have to.

ChrisAZ said:
Don't hold your breath. These blood sucking bastages won't cut prices if they don't absolutely have to.

I can at least dream, can't I?:dontknow:

Saudi King says that it dont matter how much they produce, the price keeps going up. He says theres plenty of oil.....I would say this is price gauging at its best.

Venom Power said:
I can at least dream, can't I?:dontknow:
You can dream, just don't hold your breath ;) :p :D :D

We all have a dream.

Mine is to own one of every brand SRT vehicle and then buy gasoline futures.

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

z-man said:
We all have a dream.

Now That's an AVATAR!:rock:

supercar1of1 said:
Now That's an AVATAR!:rock: .

You like? I was looking through my pics on my computer and was like "oh snap" that would make an awesome avatar.

I just hope she doesn't find out I used it for the avatar. I might be cut off for a while.:D

z-man said:
You like? I was looking through my pics on my computer and was like "oh snap" that would make an awesome avatar.

I just hope she doesn't find out I used it for the avatar. I might be cut off for a while.:D

She should be proud!:rock:

z-man said:

That all depends on what is cut off. Why not make it worth it and find one where the same camera view was raised about 4 inches?:dontknow:

z-man said:
We all have a dream.

Your avatar gives me somthing to dream about :D

Bery nice mang! :congrats:

There is plenty of oil to go around they already said that is not the problem. Maybe its the 41,000,000,000.00 (Actual Number) that Exxon cleared and our stupid government that wont tax excessive profits. The Saudis clear 1,309,500,000.00 every day @ $135 a barrel.

The whole gas crises is such a joke- seriously, i cannot remember which gas monopoly it was but they just cleared like $13.9 billion in NET PROFIT (vs gross sales) over the past qtr or fiscal year, which, to no suprise, was a record. These people have got to be the dumbest and greediest people on the face of the earth....Guess their families will have a nice christmas anyway :santaclaus:

Z-man! my god, how do you expect people to read your post with that avatar. I spent more time admiring that trophy of yours than reading this thread!!! Great job man!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back