Gas under $3 a gallon here!

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!! I think I might actually......'Cruise!' Hot damn!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cudajon said:
Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!! I think I might actually......'Cruise!' Hot damn!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Paid 3.10 a gallon with my Fry's discount card today :rock:

Are you in Saudi Araba?....couldnt be under $3..:confused: .........E85 is $299 here...I paid $3.69 for 93 octane today...but I drove across the line to VA...lower sales tax..

Cudajon said:

I see the Oil Co. has you conditioned for acceptance of the inflated prices:confused:

Up in price then down a little and all cry Gas Prices Are Good Again:slug:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D ;)

TheSickness said:
Paid 3.10 a gallon with my Fry's discount card today :rock:

Isn't that where you buy milk? Better not let Tim see this.. Or Fry's will soon get a hostile phone call.

Wifey said:
I see the Oil Co. has you conditioned for acceptance of the inflated prices:confused:

Up in price then down a little and all cry Gas Prices Are Good Again:slug:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D ;)

More like Congress has us conditioned to accept our current condition. No more 'drill here, drill now?' :eek: :eek:

However, I figure Oklahoma might be the first state to have dipped under the $3 a gallon mark and found it interesting enough to shout it out! :D

Cudajon said:
More like Congress has us conditioned to accept our current condition. No more 'drill here, drill now?' :eek: :eek:

However, I figure Oklahoma might be the first state to have dipped under the $3 a gallon mark and found it interesting enough to shout it out! :D

Brutha, conditioned is an understatement. Man I remember when gas was at $1.99/gal for the first time. I about fargen flipped. I was soooooo pissed to see that, and now I'm wishing for $1.99 again..

$3.02 here but im thinkin it will drop under $3 tomorrow!!

Ya'll better get a picture of it under $3 cause this may be the last time we ever see it!

SHEETZ HAD IT FOR 3.49 REGULAR BUT OTHER GAS STATIONS LIKE BP SHELL ETC 3.75 HERE IN BURLINGTON...IN RALEIGH STILL COST 3.99 FOR REGULAR.... AND STILL MOST OF THE GAS STATIONS ONLY HAVE REGULAR (87)

I just filled up and put the truck away for the winter :( .. I think thats why the gas prices went down.

Just slightly off topic, but I'll be back:

My lowest price ever paid was in the mid to late 60's.... Gas war prices at the WORLD gas station at the corner of Alemeda and Victory Blvd in Burbank, Ca. were 17.9 cents a gallon.... A whole carton of cigarettes was less than 2 bucks.... Cigarettes in machines were 25 cents.

Mailing a letter was 2-3 cents .... Air mail was 7 cents.....

I'm paying about $3.49 right now..... for 91 octane.... Sucks big time.

D

Paid $3.45 for 87 octane today....87 because my gas guage was at the bottom of the red area and I was at the 3rd station that did not have anything other than 87...:dontknow: ........had to add 110 octane race fuel at $4.99 to balance it out..:( :D........time to flash the 100 octane tune from my SCT...

Gas prices in Houston continue to decline.. With oil selling at or around $80.00 a barrel due to lower demand expect to see prices dropping more as new shipments arrive at a local fill up station near you.. Now.. How shortlived this relief will be? Who in the heck knows.. :dontknow: As long as we know Mikey has his Fry's card to give him the hook up..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back