Gas under $3 a gallon here!

shit we dont even have premium here, or mid grade, or diesel... but i dont need any till the ehd of the month..

Cudajon said:
Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!! I think I might actually......'Cruise!' Hot damn!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Must be nice I paid $3.85 in Tampa yesterday for 93 Octane

3.69 for 93 and 3.39 for 87 here

Venom Power said:
Brutha, conditioned is an understatement. Man I remember when gas was at $1.99/gal for the first time. I about fargen flipped. I was soooooo pissed to see that, and now I'm wishing for $1.99 again..

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now down to $2.77 here, only 3 days after $2.95, sure hope it keeps going to atleast very low $2 area and for sure stays below $3 for along time!

seen one on hwy 6 that was 289 for the cheap stuff ,,but the 93 octane was over 340 still

Yup, seeing sub $2.95 prices here in H-town.. Come ooooooon $70.00 a barrel, come on seventy..!

i dont want it to drop below 60 bucks a barrel ,,remember ant we work in the oil feild biz

Last edited:
Gas

We all complain about Gas which right now is about $3.30 for 93 octane in Brandon FL, I just got off the phone with a guy in London UK he paid $9.15 per gallon this morning and thats after oil price dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :party:

Thewelshm

5_0_BAIT said:
Can you send me some of that MN gas down to NC. I am still paying 3.85. I think fed ex ships anything LOLOL:D :D :D :D :D
I would, do you know anyway to get it there w/o wasting the savings and then some getting it there? Down to $2.61 now! Keep goin'

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back