gcsrt8?

STANSRT10

Reaction score
need opinons quick should i trade h3 for 2007 gcsrt8? heres the deal 24grand trade in on h3 paid 44grand 2years ago trying to get gcsrt8 for 38grand with6000 miles on it. be a diff. of 14grand some change. h3 has 35000 miles on it what do you all think ya nah?

Yup,go for it,you won't be dissapointed !!!!:rock: :rock:

GCSRT8 is a much better vehicle and more of a head turner... o i didnt mention a lot faster!!

STANSRT10 said:
need opinons quick should i trade h3 for 2007 gcsrt8? heres the deal 24grand trade in on h3 paid 44grand 2years ago trying to get gcsrt8 for 38grand with6000 miles on it. be a diff. of 14grand some change. h3 has 35000 miles on it what do you all think ya nah?
Awd 420 Hp:rock: Go Hurry.

well going to wait did not have sunroof or nav.system or back up camera maybe just have to get a new one. took me 6months to convince wife to even look at one.so now she can wait.

factory nav and back-up camera can be added... and if you really want so can a sunroof... there are some good sunroof companies around

I have rented an H3 and have driven many GCSRT8's.... There is NO comparison of the two.

You MUST get the GC. IMO

Besides, the H3 is VERY user unfriendly. :)

If you go over to www.srt8oc.com you can ask the many GC owners their opinions.. :)

Good luck.

just do it. the srt8 gc is awesome. way better at making a statment then an h3.

well guys did it got the gcsrt8 in the driveway. has every thing but back up camera.wife loves it already the h3 is just fading memory already.

Congrats on the purchase, I tried to get my wife into one, however she did not like it, so we ended up with a Denali. Let me know when you take it to Bandimere next year, I will meet up with you.

went to bandamire tonight the wife ran the gcsrt8 she never had done any racing like that. got a14.9 1st run and 14.8 2nd run. she came back both times grinning from ear to ear.shes hooked now got to start on modding it out.

STANSRT10 said:
went to bandamire tonight the wife ran the gcsrt8 she never had done any racing like that. got a14.9 1st run and 14.8 2nd run. she came back both times grinning from ear to ear.shes hooked now got to start on modding it out.

Those are respectable times up here in the clouds, my folks have an SRT-8 Charger, has mopar CAI and Billy Boat cat-back. It ran 3 14.6's @ 97 mph. He was ecstatic until I whipped up on him with the SRT-10 Ram. :dontknow: ;)

i ran a 13.5 in my gcsrt8. the reason the 6.1 has 5 less horsepower in the jeep is because of the center exit exhaust.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back