gcsrt8?

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
i ran a 13.5 in my gcsrt8. the reason the 6.1 has 5 less horsepower in the jeep is because of the center exit exhaust.
my mistake, i know my wife's 6.1 was listed as 425, thats why i posted that. learn something new everyday. i think....lol

eddie102870 said:
my mistake, i know my wife's 6.1 was listed as 425, thats why i posted that. learn something new everyday. i think....lol

If I can learn something new everyday, my day is a success.

STANSRT10 said:
well guys did it got the gcsrt8 in the driveway. has every thing but back up camera.wife loves it already the h3 is just fading memory already.

Sig update time! Congrats on the new ride.

STANSRT10 said:
went to bandamire tonight the wife ran the gcsrt8 she never had done any racing like that. got a14.9 1st run and 14.8 2nd run. she came back both times grinning from ear to ear.shes hooked now got to start on modding it out.
lets start modding... pcm is a must... the Borla exhaust is awesome on the G.C. SRT8..

Take your time.. if it makes sense financially...It's all good!!!
Remember if they are try'n to rush you, in todays market...You've got the upper hand...

Jus look'n stupid, silly me, tryin to figure this out, congrats on your purchase...take care...

where do i get pcm what site sells mods?how much?how fast do they ship? im ready just cant find anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back