Gen IV X-Metal Shifter Test

My Video guy is trying to fix the problem, hopefully fixed by tomorrow. I can't get it to play either.

That sound is from those MOFO Headers!!! Long tubes with the race cats and a Magnaflow catback system. Also I have the Fidanza flywheel and Centerforce clutch with the Viper slave and master cylinder. The truck has a DC Stage II that is about 2 years old, along with a Volant Ram Air. 4.56 gears in my 2004 RC, also Cal-tracks. Best is 12.64 with a 1.825 60'. Best speed ever was 109.75. I am having a Hurst Line Loc installed Monday so I will be able to heat the M&H 390-40-17 Drag radials and hopefully get into the 12.50's. I am also considering the X-Metal throttle body.....HMMM

Sounds great, Looks Great..... SHIFTS FANTASTIC!!!!! :eek: That shit's "BMW SMOOTH!" :dontknow: :rock:

Great stuff!............ DAMN, I wanna RC. :( :( :eek:

Boomer..I use a QuickTime video player and it should work..and sure you can use it! That's the video I told you about the other day on the phone when I was ordering the "Jedi" handle. Jerry

:eek:OMG I have to go change my shorts now.... RPMs at 6k? Geeze, that must be due to the stage two flash with shift points set higher. I never let mine get over 4.5k, even THEN I panic.. That was some bad ass driving Train...:D

Kudos Trainman, Looks and sounds bad ass.Smooth shifts, Very cool.

J.R.

Venom Power said:
:eek:OMG I have to go change my shorts now.... RPMs at 6k? Geeze, that must be due to the stage two flash with shift points set higher. I never let mine get over 4.5k, even THEN I panic.. That was some bad ass driving Train...:D

Are you kidding or being sarcastic???????? Its a RC he is driving obviously and there are no shift points to be adjusted by a PCM because you shift yourself lmfao... Red line at 6k exactly where I shift at and where you should be shifting at as well... not 4500.

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
Are you kidding or being sarcastic???????? Its a RC he is driving obviously and there are no shift points to be adjusted by a PCM because you shift yourself lmfao... Red line at 6k exactly where I shift at and where you should be shifting at as well... not 4500.
i see your 1/4 time in your sig, was that on stock tires ?? did you notice a big change going to the stage II pcm ?
thanks.

moparracing said:
i see your 1/4 time in your sig, was that on stock tires ?? did you notice a big change going to the stage II pcm ?
thanks.

Dude.........with your mods, its well worth the coin. I dont have headers and really felt the difference.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back