General Welcome from FSTJACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Truck Forum.

This Forum is dedicated to the Viper Truck owner and enthusiast. If you like fast Viper powered Trucks, then this site is for you.

We want to make this forum as much fun as we can. That is why it was created.

Please bear with us, as things are all new here, and it might take a while to iron out the glitches. That is not my expertise, my friend Patrick (REDSRT007) is the technical genius behind all this. He and his beautiful wife make all this magical/technical stuff and beautiful artwork happen.

I am Jack O'Donnell (FSTJACK) and some of you may know me from other forums and chat rooms. I am retired from the high performance fuel injection business. I love drag racing and am on the pit crew of a nostalgia Top Fuel Funny Car.

This forum is for the exchange of ideas and information, and family fun.

Welcome to the Viper Truck Forum. Please check us out and be a part of our family.

Silverback said:
I just wish I could reach out and hug you guys over the internet.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I love to see you here!!! -

Here is how I feel ...............

Free Registration

Well Golly:eek:

Silver, so nice of you to come over here, and let me not forget, everyone else that has signed up so far.

We need you and the others that have made us a community in the past.

We also need new folks that want to join the fun that we have here. If you are a "speed freak" or just like to hear about the fastest trucks on the planet, come on in and register and join us.

Some of us have more than just a fast truck.
I also have a 1969 Chevelle B/G supercharged hot rod.
I like anything that is fast and the more cylinders it has the better I like it.

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Hey thanks for the welcome ,too many homes now but got to say that one feels comfortable ,very well done.
Hi Serge, glad to see we have some Canadian Blood on here now!! :D

Silverback said:
Does this mean we don't have to kiss and make up Big Dog.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

No, but look - you could do a love dance :eek:

ROKTMAN said:
Now don`t get queer on me Monkey Boy.I like you but not like Mikey does
Dave if you ever met John and shook his hand, you would feel the same as I do...:cool: He is not only brilliant but a great friend of mine....One of a kind and all heart ! Getting to know someone like that is what it's all about.....Remember our conversation.....My reason for going to Nat's was the truth. :eek: :D The trucks brought us together but it is much more then that now....!!!! I am proud to have met the people I have on these sites and the friendships it created

Hey Dave don't tell anyone this ok:eek: But I Love You as well my Nukka !!!!

Silverback said:
Does this mean we don't have to kiss and make up Big Dog.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

:eek: are you sure you want to do that

TheSickness said:
Dave if you ever met John and shook his hand, you would feel the same as I do...:cool: He is not only brilliant but a great friend of mine....One of a kind and all heart ! Getting to know someone like that is what it's all about.....Remember our conversation.....My reason for going to Nat's was the truth. :eek: :D The trucks brought us together but it is much more then that now....!!!! I am proud to have met the people I have on these sites and the friendships it created

Hey Dave don't tell anyone this ok:eek: But I Love You as well my Nukka !!!!
ThankSS man!

Jack, Thanks for doing this for all of us ! We needed this badly! I too am a drag racer and I love to read about other people's experiences.

Thank you guys, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.:)

Bill.

Jack and Patrick, site looks great. Thanks for making it happen. Uh...can I make a suggestion? I know I am a newguy and all. Bring over the new smiles from srtforum.com :eek: They are so cool!!!:D Come on a bouncing banana is really funny!!!! LOL

patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back