General Welcome from FSTJACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys, the site looks great! It's cool to see the VTCOA taking shape! I was happy to play 'host' for you guys and you're always welcome back for more fun whenever! Enjoy the new digs!!
-Chris

I need to that Chris for putting up with us at his forum. He is the perfect host and I can't thank him enough. I will be checking in there also, but this is home.

Bill.

Yes ,Chris as I have said many times,thank you.There is no reason that we can`t be on multiple forums.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Jack and Patrick, site looks great. Thanks for making it happen. Uh...can I make a suggestion? I know I am a newguy and all. Bring over the new smiles from srtforum.com :eek: They are so cool!!!:D Come on a bouncing banana is really funny!!!! LOL

patrick

Hello Patrick.:) Great to see you here.:) :cool:

okay whats the deal with "you got a hemi"? ive' never been so ridiculed!

dont be insulted, all the 0-10 post users start off like then...then you work your way up to the Viper Powered.

-Red

Thanks to all of you for making this happen. Its cool to be home again.:cool: :D

Just remembering the day

Thanks Jack and Patrick

It was such a hard and difficult time for a bunch of us. And now look at waht we have.

Friends

No...Better....Family :rock:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Just remembering the day

Thanks Jack and Patrick

It was such a hard and difficult time for a bunch of us. And now look at waht we have.

Friends

No...Better....Family :rock:

I second that emotion..............:rock:

SD

So this is where it all began,huh? :D:D:D:D

I almost shed a tear....then I realized, Why? This fmily is the best ever and if they caught me cryin I'd be ridiculed and banned to the NFFF forever!!!!:D:D:D:DJ/K

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I almost shed a tear....then I realized, Why? This fmily is the best ever and if they caught me cryin I'd be ridiculed and banned to the NFFF forever!!!!:D:D:D:DJ/K

I don't know about being banned, but you're probably right about being ridiculed.:D:p:D Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back