Get ready North Carolina!!!

I wont be there Today - I have to fix my wifes car - Broke down Friday!
I wish she knew how to fix them!!

Whata Windy Day! COLD!

Bad Bill

poppopmadman said:
Whata Windy Day! COLD!

Bad Bill

Man you got that right. Could not find a warm place and the wind wouldn't quit. But we had a great time anyhow. Dominick and Julian, Ron (Outnumbered), Tony (Stinker) and I were there. Wish you could of made it.

Saw some very nice cars make some pretty quick passes. My friend Rex made it into the 16 cars that are part of the Pinks Allout. He stands the chance of winning $10K if he comes out on top. They also had some funny cars, Wheel standers and a jet dragster putting on a good show

Took a little sight seeing tour of Rockingham trying to find a warm place to eat lunch at.:D

big Dave , glad to see ya made it home allright:D

I eventually found a t-shirt:p

but went ahead and stayed for the entire thing, your friend did well,

that stinkin Honda kicked alot of ass's:burnout:

but not telling who won the final:D little bit of excitement at the end:D

Ron , dominick, julianaannannnannnannnanna glad to see you guys!

but your right

COLD AS ALASKA!!!!:D

Stinker said:
your friend did well,

that stinkin Honda kicked alot of ass's:burnout:

I'll take it that "did well" means he didn't take the event. Darn! I was rootin' for him.

Dominick & Julianna (Sp?) are great. They will be welcome with open arms here in NC once they learn how to talk right.:D Not "Steak House" it's "Golden Corral" (with a southern drawl). Hope y'all (not you guy's) had a good time. Next time don't bring the cold weather with you. That needs to stay up North. I'll be back at Rockingham next Saturday for MATR.

The Stang is my friends who made it into the final 16. The truck is a wheel stander. This guy would do the quarter in 10 seconds at 120 some MPH on the rear wheels. Saw one of Silverback's relatives sitting in a car but couldn't figure out who was parked next to him. It was either Mikey or someone from NC. :dontknow: :D

IMG_2344.JPG IMG_2350.JPG IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2348.JPG

Last edited:
It was a very windy day indeed! I had a great time meeting Dominick and Julianna, and seeing Dave and Tony. Although, whenever I see Tony, I somehow feel mentally violated.:p

Dominick, How about that fight last night??? Not what I expected!

Just made it back home guys, and I dont want to call it home anymore. Its colder here now than it was the day at the track.

We had an awsome time, we cant stop talking about u guys it was great. Im jealous now and I need to get some mods done before I officially move down there.

Charles - it was great meeting you, good luck with your truck this coming weekend.

Ron - Your truck looks awsome in person, sorry we couldnt make it to watch the fight. We were so tired from being in the cold all day and from laughing.

Dave - Thanks for being our bodyguard for the day, your a great guy, and your truck looks great.

Stinker - Cant say enough about you, your definetly one of a kind. Your truck is pheonominal, cant wait to see it run down the track. You should also be nicer to little kids who are hungry, Juliana told me all about it.

In a couple months when we come down, how about we meet up at Lil Bo's for some steak?

You guys made it a great time and we cant wait for the next GTG. Thank You All

Dominick572 said:
In a couple months when we come down, how about we meet up at Lil Bo's for some steak?

Glad your home safe. You two huddle together to stay warm like you did at the track. It'll have to be Lil Bo's. Found out the Rockingham Golden Corral has shut down. :dontknow: Not going back to Wendy's and end up with that little burger I got. Let us know the moment you hit NC so we can start planning. See y'all soon.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back