Get ready North Carolina!!!

Dominick572

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im coming down to Greensboro with my friend Juliana. Stinker says "she has nice ta ta's" so if anyone wants to see em...

Im coming in on March 31st and I leave April 8th.

I was hoping to meet eveyone in the area to grab a bite to eat or something. Its my vacation so Ive got free time whatever we can come up with as a group will work for me. If nothing works out I can meet up with everyone individually. Whatever works Im just excited to meet some of you guys!!!

I was thinking the same thing that would be sweet!!!!

Which day y'all planning on attending? Fri.? Sat.? or both?

I'm registering for both Friday and Saturday!

Ill do the same both for me!!!!

Im gonna see if i can rent a Viper for the day.

The slowest they are allowing is 12.99; I'll just make it. However, I'm sure that their "pool" will be in the 10 second range.

should we wait and see what MMMMTorque, DJ, and Silvr says before planning a night?

Stinker u going both days?

If we can get everone going maybe we can just meet up on Saturday and grab some grub before going to the track. Ill buy...

I think I'm shooting for Fri. but I'm flexible and easy. With the female persuasion (my wife).

I wouldnt say that your easy in front of Stinker lol

Eigther day anytime is good!

Ill be back guys gota do an Emergency call.

That's why I felt it was necessary to clarify with whom I'm easy with.:D Didn't want him getting any ideas.

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
That's why I felt it was necessary to clarify with whom I'm easy with.:D Didn't want him getting any ideas.

yum! yum!

LOLOLO

lets just do a new thread or Pm one of the mods and get the thread renamed for a April 6th or 7th north carolina GTG and that way everyone could see it:dontknow:

Great....................:rolleyes: Another Epic gathering of 16 trucks, 2 beeotches and 4 teefers.........................:eek:

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Great....................:rolleyes: Another Epic gathering of 16 trucks, 2 Bitches and 4 teeth.........................:eek:
dont forget one goat.:D :D

TheSickness said:
Great....................:rolleyes: Another Epic gathering of 16 trucks, 2 Bitches and 4 teeth.........................:eek:

you need to reread mike, this is in Schedule and event not offensive;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back