Get ready North Carolina!!!

mmmmtorque said:
Not going to make Pinks, with be at MATR the following weekend ;)

Thats cool man, Ill give u a call when I get down there. Like I said before just hang out for a lil bit and shoot the sh*t. If youve got time.

Dominick572 said:
I want to find a place in the middle, I suppose but not too far away from the beach. Im going to look into Plumbing jobs Im a Journeyman here and I just have to take the test there and Im all set right now Im averaging 75k per year.

I really would like to have a GTG, so in buying the tickets Ill know that everyone wont have to worry about them being sold out. Let me know if you guys want to do something else though.

If ya want to still make decent $ stay around the bigger cities, greensboro, raleigh, charlotte, those are where the bigger $ are, but of course they are tons of work in charlotte building wise.

from greensboro and raliegh you are only about 3 hours or so away,
from charlotte about 4, but that also is depending on which beach you go to.

I thought about this tickity buying deal and was gonna bust ya balls and tell ya ya didnt have to ,:D

but what the hell, you a good bro, and honorable bro, an i doooos understand.

so be it , you rock brother!:rock:

Sorry Stinker, yes it is the 6th and 7th. Friday and Saturday.

Dominick572 said:
Sorry Stinker, yes it is the 6th and 7th. Friday and Saturday.

sorry?:dontknow:

LOLOL you rock bro!! Is gonna give you a big ol sloppy tongue kiss when I sees ya:p

yum yum:D

Just ask charles , he loved it:D

Stinker said:

LOLOL you rock bro!! Is gonna give you a big ol sloppy tongue kiss when I sees ya:p

Dominick, make sure you bring your own mints :D

Stinker said:

Damn, you're not gonna even work your way up to it? :dontknow: :D

Oh god, GTG has been cancelled... :p

Im excited to see all of u guys. I love the forum and just want us to have a good time! :rock:

You gonna have that truck running when I get there? I gota at least see it, or whats left of it lol...

Roz-SRT said:
Damn, you're not gonna even work your way up to it? :dontknow: :D

He works quickly dosent he...

At least I got a warning.

Stinker said:
dive right in bro!!!

LOLOL I is a little out there remember?LOLOl:D

I get it, you used the same logic in the shallow end as a kid didn-cha!! :D

Dominick572 said:
Oh god, GTG has been cancelled... :p

Im excited to see all of u guys. I love the forum and just want us to have a good time! :rock:

You gonna have that truck running when I get there? I gota at least see it, or whats left of it lol...

working on it bro, working on it, cancelled the AEM idea, cant get it to pass emmissions so overnighting the computer to Chris at DC to work, and sending the vec in the morning to SEan at Roe to convert to Vec III, should have it all back next week, then over to UGR to tune hopfulley, so cross ya fingers or better yet , sokemincider;) and maybe she will be done:D

Stinker said:
working on it bro, working on it, cancelled the AEM idea, cant get it to pass emmissions so overnighting the computer to Chris at DC to work, and sending the vec in the morning to SEan at Roe to convert to Vec III, should have it all back next week, then over to UGR to tune hopfulley, so cross ya fingers or better yet , sokemincider;) and maybe she will be done:D

You can only do so much I understand.

Im so pumped though, I feel like Im going to the NATS already with my truck.

Ill be back guys just got called in to work. Should be about an hour or so....

Dominick572 said:
You can only do so much I understand.

Im so pumped though, I feel like Im going to the NATS already with my truck.

Ill be back guys just got called in to work. Should be about an hour or so....

lay that pipe bbro:D

Unfortunately I couldnt change my ticket or extend my flight.
I bought my flight tickets 1 week before the announcement that MATR was April 14th.

Dominick572 said:
Thats cool man, Ill give u a call when I get down there. Like I said before just hang out for a lil bit and shoot the sh*t. If youve got time.

Sure, no problem ;)

Dominick572 said:
I want to find a place in the middle, I suppose but not too far away from the beach. Im going to look into Plumbing jobs Im a Journeyman here and I just have to take the test there and Im all set right now Im averaging 75k per year.

I really would like to have a GTG, so in buying the tickets Ill know that everyone wont have to worry about them being sold out. Let me know if you guys want to do something else though.
The Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro area's are hopping with new construction. I don't think you'll have problems finding work. I may be wrong but I doubt you'll see $75K working for someone else. But then I'm not entirely familiar with the plumbing business. Now if you take the test and start your own business then that's a different story. We can talk more at the GTG.

Charles, Keep me in the loop if you have a local GTG. I could meet up with you unless you two want to be alone. I'd understand.:D

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
The Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro area's are hopping with new construction. I don't think you'll have problems finding work. I may be wrong but I doubt you'll see $75K working for someone else. But then I'm not entirely familiar with the plumbing business. Now if you take the test and start your own business then that's a different story. We can talk more at the GTG.

Sounds good, Im buying tickets for the Pinks show are you going to be able to make it both nights? with the wife? Im gonna buy us tickets tonight before they sell out. Ill end up getting 1 for DJ for Saturday also.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back