Get ready North Carolina!!!

Not sure if I can get a kitchen pass on this one...Already heading out the following weekend for MATR....Will have to see how the little lady feels after she gets back in town next weekend ;)

mmmmtorque said:
Not sure if I can get a kitchen pass on this one...Already heading out the following weekend for MATR....Will have to see how the little lady feels after she gets back in town next weekend ;)

what is MATR.????? sounds interesting

DJCHEROKEE said:
what is MATR.????? sounds interesting

Mopars at the Rock.... April 14th..

Big event, Mopar only, Drag racing, car show, truck show, Vipers and of course there will be at least 50 trucks.....Rumble Bee's, Daytona's, 4x4's, High HP Diesels and SRT-10's :D

ok..... i will be there too... i can't miss that one... well nobody aroun the area can miss that show:rock: :rock: :D

mmmmtorque said:

That cool if u cant make it, Maybe I just swing by your place and check out the truck... Shoot the sh*t :rock: would like to meet ya :D

DJCHEROKEE said:
i'm in for saturday:rock: :rock:

So Ill see everyone there on friday.... DJ we will see u on Saturday.

Very excited I cant wait to meet u guys and check out the trucks :rock:

Dominick572 said:
That cool if u cant make it, Maybe I just swing by your place and check out the truck... Shoot the sh*t :rock: would like to meet ya :D

Sure, np ;)

Will have a cold beer waiting for you :D

PM me and we can sync up on the contact info....:rock:

Coming to Greensboro, saying with friends. Honestly this is my first time there so Im really not sure... Im going to just plan everything to move down in June and stay with them until I find the right place. Anything u reccomend?

Bump.... buying the tickets tonight I dont mind getting the tickets for everyone just start a list.

However only spectator tickets are being sold so... did you guys want to go another route?

Dominick572 said:
Bump.... buying the tickets tonight I dont mind getting the tickets for everyone just start a list.

However only spectator tickets are being sold so... did you guys want to go another route?

greensboro is pretty nice, jsut depends on what ya like bro, country side, city side, middle?

where you or she will be actually working?

but bro, you doesnt has to buy da tickets do ya?

it is the 6th and 7th right?

I want to find a place in the middle, I suppose but not too far away from the beach. Im going to look into Plumbing jobs Im a Journeyman here and I just have to take the test there and Im all set right now Im averaging 75k per year.

I really would like to have a GTG, so in buying the tickets Ill know that everyone wont have to worry about them being sold out. Let me know if you guys want to do something else though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back