Get Together....for welcoming Blake to Socal

OCBob said:
Daosa was wondering if any of the women folk were coming, that way she can decide if she wants a babysitter or not.

My spousal unit will not be there.

J.R.

OCBob said:
Daosa was wondering if any of the women folk were coming, that way she can decide if she wants a babysitter or not.

She's cool in my book...she should come out anyway:D

RedSrt007 said:
We are planning a get-together at the same location in temecula area (same as Shu-Dog). This will be on Sunday July 9th at 12:30-100pm for all those who want to meet Blake and hang out....

Here is the address :
(google or mapquest it! )

Sweet Lumpy's BBQ / Grill
28464 Old Town Front Street
Temecula, Ca

Parking will be in the same parking lot as last time, hopefully there isn't a festival of some sort this time :p

Thanks

-Red
How about some warning Patrick...........:mad: I could have made it down if I had more notice :mad: and why have you not answered my Damn Pm I sent a few days ago:dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
How about some warning Patrick...........:mad: I could have made it down if I had more notice :mad: and why have you not answered my Damn Pm I sent a few days ago:dontknow: :D

Sorry brother, I get about 10-15 pms a day its hard to get back to everyone asap, but I just replied!! :rock:

Later

-Red

OCBob said:
Tell her don't worry she is one of us.:D :rock:

I called the restaurant today and they said the parking lot should be open tomorrow. They only have those swapmeets on Sat.:D Damn I wanted to see that Mustang with all the crap in the back again.:laugh:

well Blake is going to get the chance to meet some great fellas out there for sure. I was fortunate enough to meet some great folks in Houston.
Have a great time...wish I was there to enjoy the fun.
:cheers:

Good time as always, good meeting you and your lady Blake. And Stink, I think I figured out why Jack never picked you up, you should get rid of this sign at the end of your driveway.

Attachments

• rednecksign.JPG
    rednecksign.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back