getting divorced

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I CANT STAND IT NO LONGER:argh: :argh: :argh:

TIRED OF THE NAGGING , THE TAKE THE TRASHOUT! PICK UP YA DRAWERS! DO THIS DO THAT!

SO THE BOSS IS GOING BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF........................THE BOSS AND IZZY HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR SINCE THE MOPAR NATS:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

SO IZZY SHE IS YOURS BUD, JSUT REMEMBER TO CUT THE GRASS ON TIME!:argh:

BYE BYE WOMAN!!!!!!

MOVING YOUR ASS TO ARIZONA!!!!!!!!:burnout:

Hey Tony I know of a recently singled woman if you are looking for one!!!!! Notice I did not say a good woman!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

In fact she lives closer to you now! :p :p :p

You know this is a joke, because Tony couldn't figure out a light switch without Joanne to help him.:D

Bill.

Tony....

Joanne is right, your are stupid....

Her boyfriend is in Utah

hehehehehehe

J

Begood said:
You know this is a joke, because Tony couldn't figure out a light switch without Joanne to help him.:D

Bill.

I thought it was because the post didn't have any spelling mistakes... :dontknow:

RedSrt007 said:
happy April fools Tony

What's the April Fools for? That he's getting divorced :dontknow:eek:r that he's moving in with his long time love affair, Mikey?

Venom Power said:
What's the April Fools for? That he's getting divorced :dontknow:eek:r that he's moving in with his long time love affair, Mikey?

The first part.... second part is FACT. :party: :dancing: :girlshit: :dancing2: :elefant:

well since this is non-offensive..............

@#$ *&)# man @!*% yeah right *%& $@ & #*%@$ scared the crap out of me &$( $@&% $!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back