Gibson Headers

05ce80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody out there use the Gibson headers? Any likes or dislikes? Worth the money? Thanks

Waste of money unless u just want bling

i dont know if i would say that, sure they are expensive and dont boost hp that much, but the look is killer (as you mentioned),,, but the sound of some LTH runnin wide open with my exhaust just sounds flat out badass. And i am proly the MOST bias person on here when it comes to headers, and i would do it again in a heartbeat.

I have the Gibsons on my truck (QC). My Dad has a reg cab with stock manifolds. His is RC and mine is a QC. Both trucks have the same exhaust, Magnaflows with resonators removed, sans the headers on the RC. Mine by far sounds better. Both trucks also have the cats on them. They may not boost HP that much but they do make it sound better. Now we are also talking QC vs RC so there is a longer pipe length to consider if that really makes a difference.

gotem just took off my trk today put on bellangers on. i think the gibsons sounded better. but only drove home so not sure yet. and sorry but they are not for sale going on my other trk this weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back