Gibson Shorty Headers????

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checking interest in these. I will put them for sale if offered enough to make it worth my while to remove them from the truck. These are good headers for the $$$. They have gotten a little rusty on the flange of the headers, but otherwise good shape. I would recoat them before reinstalled.

If the $$ isn't there I will just let them go with the truck. I will see if I can drum up a pic. later.

Borden's SRT said:
Just checking interest in these. I will put them for sale if offered enough to make it worth my while to remove them from the truck. These are good headers for the $$$. They have gotten a little rusty on the flange of the headers, but otherwise good shape. I would recoat them before reinstalled.

If the $$ isn't there I will just let them go with the truck. I will see if I can drum up a pic. later.

What are you looking to get out of them? :dontknow: :)

probably so, but it's not the end of the world. right now i have to be able to afford 1/2 the mortgage and my own place for an unknown amount of time. that is up in the air. I figure if i unload a few parts that will cushion things for a bit until i get things sorted out next week.

got your number btw. thanks.

. . . Let me stew on it a bit. I'll get back to ya Steve. If I get em, I'll arrange for a personal pick-up. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back