Gigi Up-date

Another up-date the tumor has grown into her face and has made her lips swell....she has dark circles under her eyes and the tumor is so big the outside skin has begun to die....the house smells really bad....we are using air fresheners but they won't cut the smell......it is a good thing Gigi cannot smell......I am sorry to say but that house smells like death.......I am seeing a side of my wife I never knew existed.....she is MUCH stronger than me.......I am proud to be her husband.

We continue one day at a time....if you pray please pray that Gigi goes SOON.....thanks, Walt

K-80-123 said:
Another up-date the tumor has grown into her face and has made her lips swell....she has dark circles under her eyes and the tumor is so big the outside skin has begun to die....the house smells really bad....we are using air fresheners but they won't cut the smell......it is a good thing Gigi cannot smell......I am sorry to say but that house smells like death.......I am seeing a side of my wife I never knew existed.....she is MUCH stronger than me.......I am proud to be her husband.

We continue one day at a time....if you pray please pray that Gigi goes SOON.....thanks, Walt
God Bless.

You have a great wife Walt and I am sure she nourishes off your strength too.

Last edited:
That is the prayer I say for her every night Walt. And for strength and peace for the rest of her family.

God Bless You and your wife for your strength...and Gigi for hers as well.

Silverback said:
Death is just the final stage of life, from which we move on to a better place.

You, Gigi, and the rest of your family are still in our thoughts and prayers Walt.

As Jack stated, may Gigi's passing be painless.

Where do Gorillas go after death:D

Another update: Gigi can no longer get up....she is in bed full time....the tumor has grown into her face making her mouth and lips swell to the point that she looks like her lips have had several bee stings.....Hospice has increased the pain meds again.....she can talk but it is difficult and very hard to understand.

We continue to take one day at a time.....I am amazed how much a human body can take.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Another update: Gigi can no longer get up....she is in bed full time....the tumor has grown into her face making her mouth and lips swell to the point that she looks like her lips have been had several bee stings.....Hospice has increased the pain meds again.....she can talk but it is difficult and very hard to understand.

We continue to take one day at a time.....I am amazed how much a human body can take.

Walt

Sorry Walt...

hope she finds some peace.....:(

K-80-123 said:
Another update: Gigi can no longer get up....she is in bed full time....the tumor has grown into her face making her mouth and lips swell to the point that she looks like her lips have had several bee stings.....Hospice has increased the pain meds again.....she can talk but it is difficult and very hard to understand.

Walt

I'm praying that everyones suffering ends soon.

K-80-123 said:

Walt

We're here for you guys.

I think it also shows just how much of a fighter she is. She is too tough to let this whip her very easily. She sure must have been one hell of a woman in her younger days.

Bill.

Sorry things are worse, I continue to pray for a peaceful end to the suffering for all of you...

Scott

The faith you and your family have is tested in times like this, but that same faith will see you through this.
Knowing that with each passing momtent her time of suffering is drawing to an end.

May her and your familys tears and pain come to an end soon.

God bless you all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back