Gigi Up-date

Gigi has up her pain patch and morphine from every 48 hours to 24 hours....the tumor is growing up onto her face and jaw....making the pain worse.....My wife has called her sister in North Carolina and asked her to come into town..:(

She sleeps a lot because of all the meds....but she did watch some TV with me yesterday....that was nice.....anyway just a little up-date for you guys.....Thanks, Walt

K-80-123 said:
Gigi has up her pain patch and morphine from every 48 hours to 24 hours....the tumor is growing up onto her face and jaw....making the pain worse.....My wife has called her sister in North Carolina and asked her to come into town..:(

She sleeps a lot because of all the meds....but she did watch some TV with me yesterday....that was nice.....anyway just a little up-date for you guys.....Thanks, Walt
this is not fair, make us feel so small... keep believe in good faith to her... my god have time and care about this...

K-80-123 said:

Enjoy those precious moments Walt.

Walt,
I've been away for a while and have been trying to catch up. I am truly sorry to hear about Gigi's condition worsening. She has been in my prayers since your first post about her long ago. Enjoy the time you have until she is welcomed into heaven.

Jeff

YellowFever said:
Walt,
I've been away for a while and have been trying to catch up. I am truly sorry to hear about Gigi's condition worsening. She has been in my prayers since your first post about her long ago. Enjoy the time you have until she is welcomed into heaven.

Jeff

Amen to that..........

D

Walt, continued thought's and prayers to you and the Family .

Walter................Much Love an gratitude.....I am always here for you...GiGi keep smiling and just know the core members of this site are here supporting you in your time of need :D

TheSickness said:
Walter................Much Love an gratitude.....I am always here for you...GiGi keep smiling and just know the core members of this site are here supporting you in your time of need :D

Thanks Mikey.....Vickie and I spent the day with Gigi yesterday....it was her 71st birthday.....although she is still very bad she did smile at one of my dumb ass jokes......the tumor is growing up into her ear and is still a very "angry tumor"....thanks flying Gigi's picture...it is nice to see her before this cancer got a hold of her.....she does not look like this any more......we continue to hope this end will be quick and painless.

Walt

Walter, this must be torture for you guys. I am sorry that your family and Gigi are having to cope with this terrible ordeal. I sincerely send my best wishes to your entire family during this difficult time.

Walt, we are still praying for Gigi over here. A few minutes are devoted to prayer prior to each mission for family, friends and fellow warriors.

O Lord Almighty, the Healer of our souls and bodies, You Who put down and raise up, Who chastise and heal also; do You now, in Your great mercy, visit our sister Gigi, who is sick. Stretch forth Your hand that is full of healing and health, and get her up from her bed, and cure her of her illness. Put away from her the spirit of disease and of every malady, pain and fever to which she is bound; and if she has sins and transgressions, grant to her remission and forgiveness, in that You love mankind; yea, Lord my God, pity Your creation, through the compassions of Your Only-Begotten Son, together with Your All-Holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit, with Whom You are blessed, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages.

Amen.

Thanks Guys just got back from her house....she was asleep and did not wake up while there......my wife is wearing down....I know this may be bad to say but I hope this is over soon......we are taking this one day at a time.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Thanks Guys just got back from her house....she was asleep and did not wake up while there......my wife is wearing down....I know this may be bad to say but I hope this is over soon......we are taking this one day at a time.

Walt

All my Prayers Walt.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back