Give-away #1 - Who's it going to be?!?! This Friday....

Winner is.....

Member Number "732" Sigma-Wildcat :rock:

Congrats man, You have 7 days to accept your award and post on this thread accepting your prize, if after the 7 days you dont post publicly (on this thread) another member number will be generated.

Congrats again for winning 1 years worth of oil filters! Thanks for being part of the Viper Truck Club of America!

RedSrt007 said:
Winner is.....

Member Number 732 Sigma-Wildcat :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

If it wasnt gonna be me I would have picked, uh,...yeah, wildcat deserves it....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Once he claims his prize, maybe I can get his Mineral Gray RC on the Registry

Congrats, Great Looking ride deserves only the best filters

V2

congrats on the win, thanks Patrick and Jack for giving us a place to play and talk shit.

Faters Day Gift

RedSrt007 said:
Winner is.....

Member Number "732" Sigma-Wildcat :rock:

Congrats man, You have 7 days to accept your award and post on this thread accepting your prize, if after the 7 days you dont post publicly (on this thread) another member number will be generated.

Congrats again for winning 1 years worth of oil filters! Thanks for being part of the Viper Truck Club of America!

I accept send it to Laveen, AZ.
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Happy times again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back