Give-away #1 - Who's it going to be?!?! This Friday....

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Because fathers day is coming up, the forum has decided to be in the giving spirit :p . So how does it work?? The Viper Truck Club of America will be giving away random prizes at random times to supporting members. A member number will be selected using a computer generated random number program.

The member is automatically disqualified if the following:

- The member is not an active member (has not logged in, in over 8 months)
- The member is not an active supporting member (does not have a red star) Become one by clicking Here
- The member does not respond to "winning" Email / Post within 7 days, at which a new random member number will be selected.

Ok, so now your probably wondering what Giveaway #1 is going to be...so here it is:

Mopar "Viper" oil filters, Yes the good ones....1 years worth to be exact. Thats right, you get 5 of these bad boys... so you can change your oil almost every 2 months. Not only are you getting the filters, these are shipped free to your door. You dont pay a dime ;)
The RGN (random generated number) will be drawn this Friday night @ 7:00 PST. This is another way we like to say thanks for supporting the VTCOA, and keeping this place going.

so when will giveaway #2 happen...no on knows :heeeelllllooooo:

Drawing on Friday night Patrick???

Get a life man...you must be getting old...Friday night is the night to howl!

Sweet!!

This is a very cool idea Patrick!! :top:

Good luck everyone!!

And Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!!

I just realized my membership was expired, so i paid up for another year...so i guess i can win the filters now. :D

Great idea for the members!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back