--//Give-away #2 - Who's it going to be?!?! This Wednesday....\\--

Member #2471 - LovethisTruck :rock:

Congrats man, You have 7 days to accept your award and post on this thread accepting your prize, if after the 7 days you dont post publicly (on this thread) another member number will be generated.

Congrats again for winning! Thanks for being part of the Viper Truck Club of America!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Holy shit:D I won something:elefant: Thanks Patrick for doing this... awesome:rock:

No problem :eek: Ill take that as "yes I accept ;) " Pm Stinker your addy

Thanks again for supporting the VTCOA

RedSrt007 said:
No problem :eek: Ill take that as "yes I accept ;) " Pm Stinker your addy

Thanks again for supporting the VTCOA

I have a set on my truck, but I think they'd look sweet on Midnight Runner's truck;) so ya, I accept. Thank you!

Tony, give me a call bro. I'm workin nights.

LoveThisTruck said:
I have a set on my truck, but I think they'd look sweet on Midnight Runner's truck;) so ya, I accept. Thank you!

Thanks Brad, next time your in Boynton Beach the beers are on me at the club. You know the one we didn't go to last time.:D :D :D :D

LoveThisTruck said:

will do bud, got something right now that is time sensitive but will hollar at ya buddy:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
will do bud, got something right now that is time sensitive but will hollar at ya buddy:)
that only takes 2.74 minutes...now call the boy:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

congrats Brad:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back