Go kart racing

i live in kingsland. how long have you been here? i drive an srt8 charger in inferno red. i dont think i've seen your truck here.:dontknow:

Borden's SRT said:
i live in kingsland. how long have you been here? i drive an srt8 charger in inferno red. i dont think i've seen your truck here.:dontknow:
Hey Steve, How's Shelly????:rock: :rock:

6 yrs its a flame red with a white stripe R/T badges on the grill/stripe/tailgate ive seen an inferno srt a few times. also a torored and a few black ones

raceram9 said:
6 yrs its a flame red with a white stripe R/T badges on the grill/stripe/tailgate ive seen an inferno srt a few times. also a torored and a few black ones
i dont remember seeing your truck at all. i've been here 9 yrs now. i used to drive a silver qc srt-10.

raceram9 said:
did you ever live off colraine? across from the apartments?
actually i did in the fall when i was going thru my divorce. over by nfcu right? that was me. now i have my house back in kingsland.

yes i remember the dirty silver qc with the break dust all over the front rims every time i saw it it made me sick LOL but i understand with the big D and all never enough time when things like that are going on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back