Going back to Cali

mmmmtorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, long story short...my son lives in California now and therefore so will I. Will miss you local rednecks and transplants. You guys have been awesome :rock:

Will be in the Bay area in 3 weeks. Driving my truck there, should be fun :D

Best of luck Charles. It was a pleasure meeting you.

mmmmtorque said:
Well, long story short...my son lives in California now and therefore so will I. Will miss you local rednecks and transplants. You guys have been awesome :rock:

take care ya long tall redneck:D

NorCal SRT-10 said:
What part of Cali? We could use some more 10s in the SF Bay Area.

Whitesnake said:
so your moving here Charles?

Heading to the San Jose area....Need to find a place that sells decent fuel. 91 octane isnt going to cut it.:argh:

mmmmtorque said:
Heading to the San Jose area....Need to find a place that sells decent fuel. 91 octane isnt going to cut it.:argh:
I'll ship yousome 93 in a 2 liter bottle:D

You got some great folks out there bud:rock: :rock:

but they gonna have ahelluva time uunderstanding your southern slange:p

Be careful on the snake's back (Hwy 17).

It gets "socked in" fog and they keep plowing right along at about 75-80..... Twistin' and turnin' and blind as a bat.... ;)

D

Holy Cow Charles! This is a surprise. Hope all is well and your move goes smooth. Good luck.

I live in San Jose. It is gonna be hard finding anything over 91. I used to know of one station in the West side of town that sold 93 and I think one higher octane years ago, but I don't know if they still do.

You can also try a place called Speed Merchant in San Jose. I think they sell high octane fuel. Or at least used to.

Django said:
Be careful on the snake's back (Hwy 17).

It gets "socked in" fog and they keep plowing right along at about 75-80..... Twistin' and turnin' and blind as a bat.... ;)

D

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

We all like Red Necks so dew drop on in if ya get down to So Cal:) :D
Jerry & Denise

mmmmtorque said:

charles get up with NorCal, he is one cool cat that can help ya with most anything out there:rock: :rock: :rock:

Be careful out there.....

Just don't speed in utah if you go that way, I think there still looking for me

NorCal SRT-10 said:
What part of Cali? We could use some more 10s in the SF Bay Area.

:dontknow: NorCal has not shown up to one thing he has been invited to. His 10 is probably the only one he has seen. :argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back