Going car shopping

Gotta find financing. My bank won't do a car over 7 years old.
I have a couple leads that I need to follow up on monday. Shouldn't be a problem, but I don't want some stupid high rate either.

friggin banks:mad:

good luck :rock::rock::rock:

Carfax came back with a "FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE(Case #:72787133)" back in 03. :mad:
Wonder if there is a way to find out anything with that case number. :dontknow:
Its not a salvage title, just notes a wreck.

Gotta find financing. My bank won't do a car over 7 years old.
I have a couple leads that I need to follow up on monday. Shouldn't be a problem, but I don't want some stupid high rate either.

bwahahaha, what was all tha BS you were talkin on the phone aout chillin for a while with no car payment and such. that didnt last long did it. LMAO. that vette looks freakin awsome bro. looks like alot of fun. keep u posted

Yea I realy have fell hard for them bro! I also likke the C6 Z06 but there just not that comfortable. The 500 is alittle more practical and I just think it looks mean. I been trying to hold out on buying one right now, its been tough drii ing past the dealer every other day looking at them and not buying. Im getting ready to move and winter is coming up, if I wait until next fall I should be able to find a 2011 for cheaper. Then ill be able to give Wes's ppro charged Z06 a run for its money! And Dan you'lll be way out my leauge so shut up before you even say something

Yeah man they do look nice. I know that temptation is a summa bicx to fight lol. But yeah if you hold out im sure you will find some 11s priced low in 2012.

Carfax came back with a "FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE(Case #:72787133)" back in 03. :mad:
Wonder if there is a way to find out anything with that case number. :dontknow:
Its not a salvage title, just notes a wreck.

how many miles on her????

Sounds like he rear-ended someone.
Back in 03 it would have taken alot to total out the car. If I remember the car new was 60k maybe.
I'm going to take another look and see if I can take it somewhere to check out the frame.
The car has had 2 owners. The first one who got in the wreck got rid of the car 9/09. The next owner had it 3/10 to 5/11
I'm thinking if there was a problem, it would have been fixed by now.

Last edited:
no prob on the miles:rock:

i agree with ya on any bugs should be worked out by now.

bein that new, it should have been repaired to keep all the warranty in order on her.

does it show where it was repaired??? chevy house maybe???

Nope, just that case number.

Told him to keep the wrecked Vette. I'm still looking.

Told him to keep the wrecked Vette. I'm still looking.

Dam he didnt tell you it was wrecked? There is a bad azz looking rustang laguna seca for sale here in warner robins at the ford dealership.

Dam he didnt tell you it was wrecked? There is a bad azz looking rustang laguna seca for sale here in warner robins at the ford dealership.

Nope, found his ad on ebay where the ebay carfax thing listed the wreck.

Still looking at Vettes. Also looking at Challengers, SRT8 Jeeps.
Just not sure what I want. Might just get a cheap older Vette. Then pay off some debt. :dontknow:

Oh ok lol. Some people think ya wont find out it was wrecked lol.

Paying off debt, thats always a good thing too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back