Going insane

bosshawg806

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well with the new year my goal is back into shape better than when i was in the military its been a year now since i divorced the marine corps and i worked out still but not as much as i did when i was in service so tomorrow i'm staring the insanity workout program wish me luck guys i'll keep you updated on my progress!

good luck man. it was hard for me to stay dedicated to working out while I was in college after being enlisted for 6 years. I did ROTC but in the summers when I was completely off and on my own, it was easy to just be like screw it I'm going to not work out, so I feel your pain.

you're at that age that if you arent taking pre-workout suppliments its hard to get that motivation. im a amateur boxer and without c4 and vitamins i cant get myself going

Insanity is tough, but it works. Crazy amounts of cardio paired with body weight exercises do the body good.

After I PCS'd, I had about 2 months to get ready for my PT test (after I had just failed one) and used Insanity to get some quick results. I got my best score in a couple years...

I fell of the wagon after I passed in Sept and have another test due in March. Definitely starting back up on Monday and plan to finish the enitre program this go around.

Good luck, the first week is the hardest.

What's your record as an amateur?

27-2 18ko, the 2 losses was due to a knee injury went out in first round acl, and the next fight back couldnt go past 2nd on it....that was the last 2 fights i had havent fought since sep plan on making a comeback in march. it was my right knee and im right handed so not only affected the way i moved but couldnt put nothing behind my power hand which is my right.

Never video but I'll get some from the other guys at the gym maybe they got some footage of my fights....I spar wed night sounds like a great time to try out the gopro. I don't let the wife go to my fights so there's nobody ther with me but my 16yo son and he fights also

routine in this order from last summer lol fun, gym , fight, and yes im 32 dont knock on my boyish looks beside the crab at the beach last summer haha, the pick was from the local paper that punch resulted in my 18th ko. dont know how many yrs i have left to fight its getting harder to motivate myself

Attachments

• fun.jpg
    fun.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 40
  • gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 37
  • fight.jpg
    fight.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
All then Best...

First day down it was a butt kicker but i survived i'm going to stick with it besides it only 60 days.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back