Going to the track tonight

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my truck all ready to go make some passes...So anybody In Az, feel free to join..One of my buddies is going out with his 10. Hopefully he dips into 11s tonight..He was close last time..

first pass 13.4 @ 103
Let her cool down a bit
second pass 12.99@ 104:rock:
Third pass I hot laped it and got a 13.2 @ 102
So it was a good night...I need some beter tires..

JAYSSRT said:
first pass 13.4 @ 103
Let her cool down a bit
second pass 12.99@ 104:rock:
Third pass I hot laped it and got a 13.2 @ 102
So it was a good night...I need some beter tires..

You're in the 12's :rock: :rock: :D :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

SrtBrad said:

Yes sir.....:rock: Ive gotten a beter time the last time I went out..Im gonna try for next week but its getting alot hotter now.

And troy..I have basic bolt ons..Headers, intake, exhaust, etc...:D

SrtBrad said:

And remember folks, especially all you lightning readers, it has 4 DOORS! Put that in your pipe and smoke that shit. Congrats man! Hope to get you by a 1/10th or 2 next week!;)

VENOMOUS1 said:
And remember folks, especially all you lightning readers, it has 4 DOORS! Put that in your pipe and smoke that shit. Congrats man! Hope to get you by a 1/10th or 2 next week!;)

There are 4 door L's too. Do you know about the harley trucks? They have the same motor as an L but just a bit lower boost from the factory but have 4 doors.

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/times-modifications/238-times-list.html

chrisheltra said:
There are 4 door L's too. Do you know about the harley trucks? They have the same motor as an L but just a bit lower boost from the factory but have 4 doors.

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/times-modifications/238-times-list.html

Yes I know of Harley Trucks and they are not called Lightnings? They are the worst of Fords ideas since the big Diesel Fiasco of the past few years. They are no competition for a 4 door 10. I have eaten plenty of Harley Trucks as they are everywhere. I have better fights outta the Lightnings. I have even raced a few pullied ones and they are still no competition and that is Automatic for Automatic!:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
Yes I know of Harley Trucks and they are not called Lightnings? They are the worst of Fords ideas since the big Diesel Fiasco of the past few years. They are no competition for a 4 door 10. I have eaten plenty of Harley Trucks as they are everywhere. I have better fights outta the Lightnings. I have even raced a few pullied ones and they are still no competition and that is Automatic for Automatic!:D

:top:

VENOMOUS1 said:

I spanked my buddies lightning.:D And theres a white one I smoked the crap out of coming back from the track. He must have seen the 11.5 that the Tech wrote on my back window.:D Mabe Ill put my baby back on bottle and hit the 11.5:D

13.4 @ 103 12.9 @ 104 that's not bad times bud is that on streets ? And what els you got done to her........... thanks

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back