Gone Racing

Very possible to beat all those cars if they cant drive.....at all. Wait a sec, it's a half mile strip. So evening with a crap start, them vehicles will still reel you end and play the gap band on you.

Awaiting video.

It's a half mile strip, we were racing 1/8 mile. I out drive most of the cars there. With a few driver mods it would have been a different story.

I don't think anyone there was launching as hard as they could nor power shifting. I got a few by the skin of my teeth.

just stop guy!!!!!. no one here believes you or cares about the shit that comes out your mouth. you fucked up with that unbelievable story that one day.

Give me a break. If you don't think some of these kills possible you might want to consider buying an automatic or learning how to properly drive. There's a lot to be said about times when one person can drive and the other can't.

Give me a break. If you don't think some of these kills possible you might want to consider buying an automatic or learning how to properly drive. There's a lot to be said about times when one person can drive and the other can't.

Just like your high speed chase.

Well, I had a great time racing. Maybe some of you can make it to te next one in August and witness the slaughter firsthand. I hope to see some of you there!

Ohh 1/8 mile. Ok then. Make more sense. Take some video next time. Always fun to see incab of a RC in kill mode.

Camaro SS
Jaguar X type blown V8
2013 5.0 boss mustang
Evo 9
2000 Corvette
4.6 Cobra Mustang

As of 7:30... All beaten.

Honestly I don't know why everybody is doubting this list, some aren't really that hard.

Camaro- Depends on what year, LS1 car sure. LS2 would be trouble

Jaguar- Lol

'13 5.0 - I don't believe him at all on this one, Boss 302's are pretty quick and can hang with my buddy's ported/pullied terminator.

Evo 9 - No, you didn't outlaunch this guy unless he coudn't drive

00 Vette - I've personally beaten one of these in my 10, however it was completely stock.

4.6L Cobra - As long as it wasn't an '03-'04 and was N/A, probably.

Still tho, video dude.

Honestly I don't know why everybody is doubting this list, some aren't really that hard.

Camaro- Depends on what year, LS1 car sure. LS2 would be trouble

Jaguar- Lol

'13 5.0 - I don't believe him at all on this one, Boss 302's are pretty quick and can hang with my buddy's ported/pullied terminator.

Evo 9 - No, you didn't outlaunch this guy unless he coudn't drive

00 Vette - I've personally beaten one of these in my 10, however it was completely stock.

4.6L Cobra - As long as it wasn't an '03-'04 and was N/A, probably.

Still tho, video dude.

It's not the cars, it's the OP's history of making up other fantasy stories.

I've had decent success against stiffer competition that this in my truck. I was going to write a post defending some of the "kills" because of that. But, honestly, not a lot of this story makes sense. For starters, he said that as of "7:30 he had beaten all those guys... but his post was prior to 7:30. Second he says that he was riding the clutch all the way through first - fine, many of us launch the same way. But, how did he see "a little clutch smoke" if there is no video of these races? Also, I know from experience, it doesn't take but a couple launches like this for the clutch to need a long cool down period, or the transmission stops going into gear. Again, I didn't read that on the internet, I actually race (all races on a closed course, in south America, with a trained driver. No animals were harmed while these races took place). Third, he claims these races took place on a "1/2 mile track". Personally, I have never seen a dedicated 1/2 mile track. Runways that allow racing? Yes. Closed section of public road? Yep. But, a dedicated 1/2 mile dragstrip. Maybe someone else can shine in if they have one of those near them. Forth, the OP's local police department has no record of the OP ever chasing down criminals. I called them and asked. :D

I've had decent success against stiffer competition that this in my truck. I was going to write a post defending some of the "kills" because of that. But, honestly, not a lot of this story makes sense. For starters, he said that as of "7:30 he had beaten all those guys... but his post was prior to 7:30. Second he says that he was riding the clutch all the way through first - fine, many of us launch the same way. But, how did he see "a little clutch smoke" if there is no video of these races? Also, I know from experience, it doesn't take but a couple launches like this for the clutch to need a long cool down period, or the transmission stops going into gear. Again, I didn't read that on the internet, I actually race (all races on a closed course, in south America, with a trained driver. No animals were harmed while these races took place). Third, he claims these races took place on a "1/2 mile track". Personally, I have never seen a dedicated 1/2 mile track. Runways that allow racing? Yes. Closed section of public road? Yep. But, a dedicated 1/2 mile dragstrip. Maybe someone else can shine in if they have one of those near them. Forth, the OP's local police department has no record of the OP ever chasing down criminals. I called them and asked. :D

"Than" I'm sure you meant? Tough reading your clutter :D
"Fourth" I'm sure you meant? Haha
I've personally killed some of what's on the list but only from a roll. Most of that list would murder me off the line on street tires.
OP kicked ass

Last edited:
"Than" I'm sure you meant? Tough reading your clutter :D
"Fourth" I'm sure you meant? Haha
I've personally killed some of what's on the list but only from a roll. Most of that list would murder me off the line on street tires.
OP kicked ass

Oh, there you are. Good morning Mr. Venomous. How was your weekend?

I heard there's a vendor who sells some stellar long bars that will help you hook better on street tires.

It was much better than without them for sure, but when tires just won't bite, it kinda pointless. Only made 3 passes so tried 3 different
Launches all around 2.2-2.3. Literally have to let tires hook and slowly apply gas through first. 2nd wasn't much better either. Met a new owner though and enjoyed a track I haven't ran on in years. Texas Motorplex.:burnout:

It was much better than without them for sure, but when tires just won't bite, it kinda pointless. Only made 3 passes so tried 3 different
Launches all around 2.2-2.3. Literally have to let tires hook and slowly apply gas through first. 2nd wasn't much better either. Met a new owner though and enjoyed a track I haven't ran on in years. Texas Motorplex.:burnout:
Dang. def not good 60s on treet tires. Tires worn out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back