Gone Racing

Dang. def not good 60s on treet tires. Tires worn out?

Actually brand new! Could be that too as I had the same tires do decent before but they had some miles on them. There was no prep either, just street car night. There was rubber bb's all around the starting line, but being an NHRA track I figured it would bite with the type of rubber previously laid down. I've hooked better at our local tracks.

Actually brand new! Could be that too as I had the same tires do decent before but they had some miles on them. There was no prep either, just street car night. There was rubber bb's all around the starting line, but being an NHRA track I figured it would bite with the type of rubber previously laid down. I've hooked better at our local tracks.

I've never hooked worth a crap at Ennis. Been on street tires abd slicks

1) the track officials told me about the smoke, and massive clutch smell.
2) I made 19 passes in 3 hours, and the truck went into gear just fine.
3) Please come back when you are smart enough to click and read the link I posted. THE FLASHLIGHT DRAGS ARE 1/8 MILE DRAG RACES HELD ON EITHER WAYNESBURG AIRPORT RUNWAY OR THE BACK STRAIGHT AT PITT RACE.

1) the track officials told me about the smoke, and massive clutch smell.
2) I made 19 passes in 3 hours, and the truck went into gear just fine.
3) Please come back when you are smart enough to click and read the link I posted. THE FLASHLIGHT DRAGS ARE 1/8 MILE DRAG RACES HELD ON EITHER WAYNESBURG AIRPORT RUNWAY OR THE BACK STRAIGHT AT PITT RACE.
I'll come back whenever I like, troll. I'm not the one who got caught making up stories about chasing down bad guys. ;)

image-23.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-24.jpg

image-22.jpg

Great pictures!

Which one of these cars (Camaro SS, Jaguar X type blown V8, 2013 5.0 boss, mustang, Evo 9, 2000 Corvette, 4.6 Cobra Mustang) is the one shown below?

image-25.jpg

Shown above is a sleeper Volvo that DRUG MY ASS. Looked entirely stock except for the 3.5" exhaust pipe he was trying to hide.

So you got these super high quality pics, but nothing about racing and the cars listed above?

Interesting read about the Flashlight Drags. Be nice to have something like that out here in the Phoenix area. Looks like Joe Gorby with his 2010 GMC 2500 HD is the man winning all the trophies with trucks. Have you had a chance to come up against him?

Interesting read about the Flashlight Drags. Be nice to have something like that out here in the Phoenix area. Looks like Joe Gorby with his 2010 GMC 2500 HD is the man winning all the trophies with trucks. Have you had a chance to come up against him?

I've seen a GMC truck once. I've only gone to the Pitt race version of this so far. He might run more often at the waynesburg portion. That an extra hour and a half travel for me. Is his plate something to do with "Faster Pastor" or a condensed version of the like?

Don't know. Just saw him holding all the truck trophies on the Flashlight Drags website.
Looks like cheap racing if you don't have to drive very far. Also noticed they have a flatbed truck to carry your ass home if you brake what you brought. Are all of the race locations in PA, I don't recognize some of the towns. I lived in Philly for 3 years while I was in the Army.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back